Spin The Bottle

Brendon spent the majority of the party roaming around the house, repeatedly refilling his cup. He'd lost his friends and Ryan a while ago and was just trying to pass the time. His head started feeling fuzzy after his fifth cup.

"Brendon, there you are." He turned around to see Pete smiling brightly at him. Brendon was surprised that he didn't even look tipsy this late into the party, but then again he could hold his weight. "What are you doing by yourself? Where's Ryan?"

Brendon pouted and looked down at the beer sitting in his cup. He shrugged and brought the cup to his lips, taking a drink.

"I have an idea." Pete grabbed Brendon's hand and started dragging him around the house. Periodically, he'd stop and whisper something to random people then continue through the crowd. At one point, he grabbed an empty bottle and pulled Brendon onto an empty room.

"What are we doing?" Brendon asked as they sat on the floor.

"You'll see," Pete replied with a smile. It wasn't long before people started coming in. It was only a hand full of people, but it was enough to make a decent sized circle. Patrick had popped in and sat beside Pete with a pout on his face.

Pete looked around the circle and sighed. He grabbed the empty bottle and set it on its side in the center of the group. Brendon looked at Pete nervously. What was he planning?

"Alright, so I assume you all know how to play, but we'll go over the rules just in case." Brendon tensed up. "Spin and kiss who ever it lands on. Five seconds with tongue. People who it landed on spons next. Any questions?"

Brendon was ready to raise his hand and scream 'what the hell'. Pete could've at least warned him. What was the point of this? Was he really gonna have to kiss random people?

"Alright, if you decide you don't want to play anymore, just leave. We won't mind." Everyone nodded in understand, except Brendon was internally freaking out. "I'll go first." As Pete leaned forward, the door opened and in slipped Brendon's man crush.

"Did you start yet?"

"We were just about to. Take a seat." Brendon followed Ryan's movements as he sat almost directly across from him in the circle. He gave Brendon as small wave with a smile causing the younger to calm almost immediately. Maybe if he was lucky, he and Ryan could..

"Ooo Stacy," a random people shouted as Pete's spin pointed toward a red head. Brendon watched Patrick's reaction as Pete leaned in to kiss the girl. The circle erupted with whistles and cheers.

Patrick crossed his arms and kept his eyes away from the action. Brendon chuckled to himself when Pete wrapped his arm around Patrick's shoulder and kissed his lips tenderly to get rid of the boy's pout.

The game continued on, random people kissing each other, Pete struggling to hold in his jealousy when someone would get too handsy with Patrick. Brendon kissed a few people but was wishing for his bottle to land on Ryan every time. He never got his wish and was forced to watch both the girls and guys get excited when they were given the chance to kiss him. Some even had the audacity to climb onto Ryan's lap. What Brendon would do to those people if he had the chance.

"Bren." Brendon was pulled out of his thoughts when Pete nudged him. He turned forward and saw the bottle stopped on him again.

"Oh." He looked up to see the douchy guy who'd been trying to grope people the whole game. With a grimace be scooted forward and leaned in. He flinched when he felt the dude's slimy tongue shove passed his lips.

He quickly counted to five, not wanting to taste the alcohol from the guy's mouth anymore. When began to pull away, two hands grabbed his face to keep him in place. Brendon grunted in discomfort and tried harder to pull away. The group started speaking up when they noticed how uncomfortable Brendon was.

"Hey man."

"Woah!"

"What the hell, Seth!"

"Knock it off."

Brendon finally managed to push him away, their lips disconnecting with a sickening pop. He was breathing heavy, hand over his mouth as he moved back. Everyone was tense and some looked like they wanted to hurt Seth. If Brendon looked Ryan, he would've seen pure rage firing in his eyes.

"Are you alright?" Pete asked from beside Brendon. He nodded and turned away.

"I think I'm gonna go join the rest of the party." Brendon quickly got to his feet and left the room before anyone could stop him. He grabbed a cup of beer and went to the backyard. He downed half his drink and leaned against the side of the house. He could still feel Seth's tongue in his mouth and it made him feel disgusting.

He shuttered, wanting the icky feeling to go away. Soon enough, he was bent over throwing up the contents of his stomach. It didn't help that he was loaded with booze. His throat burned as he coughed up the last of the vomit. His body shook weakly, not wanting to hold himself up anymore. As he felt himself begin to fall, a pair of arms circled around his waist.

"Careful," a voice cautioned. Brendon looked over his shoulder to see Seth. He meant to pull away and even considered throwing up again, but the hold on him was too strong. "Got kicked out of the game, so thought I would check up on you."

Brendon shook his head and feebly pushed at the arms around him. His heart started speeding up as panic started rising in him.

"It's okay. I got you. How about I take you home?" Brendon squeezed his eyes shut and shook his head. "Don't be li-"

"What the fuck do you think you're doing, asshole," a new voice shouted. Brendon turned to see Ryan storming out of the house, Pete close behind him.

The arms around him disappeared, not longer supporting him. Pete was quick to his side as they watched Ryan approach Seth. The guy chuckled and seemed nonchalant with the situation.

"Ryan, calm down. I was only playi-" He cut off when Ryan's fist collided with his jaw hard enough to land him on his ass. A swarm of people circled around them, some guys even coming in to hold Ryan back. Seth cupped his jaw in pain. "What the fuck man! What the hell was that for?"

"You keep your filthy fucking hands off him or I'll beat your ass," Ryan spat out. Seth smirked causing Ryan to move in for another hit. Ryan didn't struggle much against his captors, knowing the human restraints were necessary.

There was a mixture of people trying to say things to calm Ryan down and trying to get Seth to leave. Sure enough, the people holding Ryan back released him when Seth got booed out of the party. Ryan was nothing short of pissed still. A few people flinched when Ryan snapped his head to Brendon.

"I'm taking you home." His voice was still filled with anger.

"Ryan, do you think that's a good idea?" Pete questioned. He held his hands up in surrender when Ryan glared at him. Even in his furious state, Ryan wrapped a caring arm around Brendon and led him through the crowd. It was decided that Ryan was actually the best person to take him home, seeing that he'd probably murder someone for just thinking badly about Brendon.

"Ryan," Brendon whispered as he was assisted into the passenger side of Ryan's car.

"Shh. It's alright. I'm just taking you home." Ryan's voice was much softer now that it was just them two. He leaned in and placed a gentle kiss on Brendon's head before shutting the door. The last thing Brendon remembered was falling asleep against the window in the safety of Ryan's care.

---

A/N:

My sister got a cat today! His name is Sebastian and he is one hell of a kitty.

That is all. Thanks for reading. Good night ❤