[ wrath - blissful moment. ]

[ sᴀᴛᴀɴ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ]
[ ʙʟɪssғᴜʟ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ ]

the low hum of the air conditioner filled the room, as well as quiet tapping on your desk with your index finger.

you were just pondering around at the library, feeling the cool air cling onto your skin. no, you weren't reading any books, and no, you weren't trying to meet satan.

or.. were you?

yep, you stayed at the library to see satan.

something about him, you couldn't figure out the mystery of the so called 'mr. perfect' demon.

it was a nickname his brothers gave him, and the more they used it, the more you noticed about him.

his smooth, pale cheeks. his blonde luxurious and soft hair. his dashing, daring, piercing emerald green eyes.

he was different from the rest, but at the same time, he fit in perfectly.

everytime he was near you, your eyes darted to the ground, not daring to look at him.

your cheeks rose in color, making it a deep red. your ears turned the same color, too.

your heart was beating, but it felt like it could stop at anytime.

satan would normally comment on the sudden change of your face, and you would scurry away from him, leaving him confused.

sometimes, there's a different feeling, though.

time slowed down, you lock eyes with him, heart beating faster then ever, no sign of stopping.

it felt as if that blissful feeling could last forever.

but, that blissful feeling was only for a moment.

you would become flustered right after, and look away quickly.

you closed your eyes, trying to imagine the scene with you and him once again.

but you couldn't, it felt like a dream that you couldn't remember one bit of information.

you had an amazing feeling, and that was ripped away from you. you just wanted to feel that feeling again, to be on cloud nine once more.

"hm? oh, [ name ], you're here." a familar voice said.

that tone of voice.. you furrowed your eyes.

you opened your eyes, and saw satan, holding a book as usual.

"o-oh! hey!" you waved over to him.

"what're you doing here? you're not even reading." satan gave you a little chuckle.

you smiled, and looked at satan's book.

"what're you reading?" you tilted your head, pointing your index finger towards the black book cover with gold outlines.

"oh, this? it's [ pretend its a book you know because this is important to the story line ]." satan smiled, and lifted the book to show you.

"ah, really? that book is one of my favorite books in the human world!" you smiled, and satan's eyes slightly widen in surprise.

"ah, really? i mean, i can't blame you. they have good dialogue and a good plot, don't they?" satan asked.

"hah, yeah!" you laughed slightly.

"ah.. i forgot most of the plot, though.. i never read that in forever.." you slightly pouted, and satan sighed.

"ah, that's a bummer.." satan trailed off.