Chapter 14 pt 2

With the plan in hand, Y/N existed the cabin, feeling a bit down herself.

With everything going on, she didn't seem to be any closer to finding the mermen, and then possibly finding the dragon.

It was almost like this World didn't want her to leave..

Shaking the idea out of her head, she headed with Rys and a grumpy Eriol to the forest, Rys flying over her upside down.

She glanced up to watch as he flew higher in a lazy fashion.

"Hey Y/N?"

Eriol spoke as she looked back at him. His blue eyes were indescribable and she felt herself faltering.

His eyes really did seem to draw anyone in. It kinda freaked her out.

"Yeah?"

"Why do you want to return back to your old World? I remember you mentioning something about you escaping someone... so why would you want to go back?" He questioned in curiosity.

Ah.

She had mentioned something of the sort when she had first met him and Adam.

"I was escaping my ex boyfriend... Look the story on him is kind of long. But know that a friend was trying to help me. In fact she was going to pick me up at night I was leaving. Take me to her place, set me up, help me find my life again..." She sighed.

Eriol kept quiet as she continued talking.

"I want to go back for her. For my friends. For the life I can build there. Does that make sense?"

He nodded but had a conflicted expression as he looked away.

"I understand but...why can't you just build a life here?" Eriol spoke his voice low

"Eriol didn't you all say it's too dangerous for me to live here? With the females and all" Y/N snapped walking a bit faster now. Her mood was not happy now.

Eriol jogged effortlessly to grab her arm.

"I'm sorry. I'm just being selfish". He said as she shook off his arm.

"J-Just stop ok? I need to go back. For my own reasons and my safety". She muttered as they reached a sparse clearing in the forest.

The grass in this part of the forest was thick. Covering the ground as they walked through it.

When they got to a slightly less denser area, Rys flew down to sit on the ground, his wings falling to the ground.

Y/N looked at him as he flopped to the ground.

"I'm going to take a little nap" He yawned as Y/N and Eriol sighed in annoyance.

"Are you sure she will be here?" Y/N asked as she looked around the quiet area.

"Yeah. Female Elves tend to like quiet places. Makes it easier for them to grab someone". Eriol said almost with a neutral tone.

"Ok well you better go hide. Grab Rys please". She said with a sigh as Eriol nodded and grabbed the lazy fairy.

He dragged Rys behind a large tree and Y/N stood there anxious.

She had know idea if this plan was going to work but it was better than nothing..

Plus who knew if the female Elf was even in this area?

As she waited, the sun beat down on her, causing her to sweat and take off her cardigan.

After about 20 minutes, Y/N just sat on the ground, knowing she was going to get an intense sunburn from all of this.

Her mind a bit preoccupied when two figures came zooming towards her.

Both of them so fast that she almost didn't even notice them.

The smaller figure tripping over her crossed legs, causing them to go flying in the air, as the taller bigger one stopped chuckling.

Y/N shot up from the ground as Eriol and Rys ran to her. They pushed her back behind them.

Peering over them, she saw a tall male turn to the trio, his extremely vivid blonde hair shining in the sunlight.

Y/N realized it was another elf. His pointy ears sticking out as did his different colored eyes. Both mysterious and full of charm.

He smiled at them cheerfully. Not at all scared as most Males would be.

"Hi! Sorry about that, I was trying to catch the plant, but it kept running from me! I didn't mean run into your female"

He said this all confidently as Eriol and Rys stared him down suspiciously.

Y/N felt puzzled, knowing the odd language he spoke was their own, but she glanced over the prettt blonde elf to see something stand up behind him.

Her mouth dropped, it was a tiny walking rose, but more human like.

It had No face but it did have legs and arms. It seemed unsteady on its feet and was trying to walk away. But it just ended up falling down again.

Not being able to help herself, Y/N ran to where the Rose was, not paying attention to Eriol and Rys's shouts.

She knelt beside the Rose as it shook at her prescence.

Man this was wild.

A walking humanoid Rose was beside her. Just crazy..

She helped it up and it surprisingly didn't run away.

Y/N almost wanted to giggle at the odd sight. This plant reminded her of that creepy humanoid M&M commercial.

"Wait a second. You don't smell female". Said a voice behind her and she cringed realizing how stupid she was.

The blonde male elf stared at her now. This time not smiling at all.

But he didn't seem hostile. In fact he seemed curious as he eyed her.

"Uh... I'm not?" She said as Rys flew over to her. Eriol letting out a groan at her answer as he walked over to her. Grabbing her and holding her in his arms.

"Wow. I had a strange dream about meeting a group of different species. Didn't think that would come true". The blonde elf said his eyes darting to everyone.

The humanoid Rose stood still under his gaze.

He snapped his attention back to her and then surprised her.

"Hey. Can I be in your harem? I'm a bit sick and tired of having to eat plants and running for my life. Mind if I join you?"

And with that, Y/N felt a headache coming on, as the humanoid Rose also stumbled to her side.