Hundred And Five

Elly bangs on her sister's front door while dialing her father's number. It was late at night and none of her friends had picked up the phone.

Elly groans in pain, pounding on the door again. "Fuck...Eva, please open the door." Though, Elly's voice was basically gone and was super raspy.

José and Eva both wake up, hearing the loud banging. This also causes all three girls to wake up. Jose shakes his head, "I got it, babe. You stay here with the girls."

Elly grabs her stomach, tears still falling from her face. "God,....please somebody."

José unlocks the front door and opens it, seeing Elly in her distraught form. Jose gasp loudly and grabs her, "Holy fuck! Elly, what happened?" She falls into his arms, sobbing loudly.

Eva walks out with Lola in her hip, furrowing her brows. "Elly?" She looks at Elly who was now sobbing it Josés arms and almost screams.

"Oh my god! Elly! Elly, what happened?" Eva sets Lola down in her playpen, running over to Elly. She gets down on her knees, grabbing Elly.

Elly hugs onto Eva tighter and shakes her head. "Eva...Eva...I-.."

Eva shakes her head, running her hands up and down Elly's back. "No...Shh, baby. Shh. What happened. Oh my god, what happened?"

Isabella and Maya peek around the corner seeing their auntie on the floor crying. Isabella grabs Maya's hand, whispering. "What happened to Tía?"

José shakes his head, grabbing his phone. "We...We need to call the police, Elly who did this?!"

Eva looks up at José and shrugs. "Just...Elly look at me for a second. Please, okay?"

Elly pulls away from the hug and Eva gasps. "Oh shit. We need to take her to the hospital, she has a gash on her head."

José curses under his breath, "Fuck." Eva helps Elly stand up, "Come on. Let's get you in the car."

**
Noah wakes up to his alarm clock beeping loudly. He groans, turning over and giving his phone a shove. Once his alarm finally repeated, he groaned and sat up in bed.

He grabs his phone, his alarm clock reading: time for your workout, cholo.

He laughs at it softly, knowing his dad named the alarm clock. He swipes to turn it off, seeing all the notifications from Elly.

He quickly reads the messages and stands up. "Oh fuck." He unlocks his phone completely, now calling Elly. When she doesn't answer, he then calls Jazmyne.

Jazmyne sits up, looking at Elly before grabbing her phone. She gets up, "Babe, I'm gonna go take this call, okay?"

Jazmyne walks out of the hospital room, going into the lobby. "Hello?"

Noah lets out a deep breath. "Jazmyne? Jazmyne are you with Elly? What the fuck is going on?"

Jazmyne doesn't answer and he can hear Jazmyne began to break. "No. No, Jazmyne..what happened? Where are you guys? Is Elly okay?"

"S-shes fine but...It's bad. She's bad. She's bruised up to bad, Noah S-she had bruises everywhere and this big cut on her head a-and-."

"Fuck. Send me your location, okay. I'm on my way. Fuck. Stay calm, Jazmyne. Please stay calm."

**
Noah and Benjamin rush out the car up to Elly's room. Noah sees Jazmyne outside the room. Benjamin goes up to her, opening his arms as she hugs him tightly.

Noah walks into the room, seeing Elly. "Holy shit."

Elly looks over and smiles. "Hey, Noah." She says this with the weakest voice.