Chapter 3

'Late nights'

Y/n's Pov

"Where to captain?" Mina asked excitedly besides me, while I drove to our destination.

"Dinner then the rest is a secret." I teased the hell out of her and she pouted at me like a kid.

"How do I know when to trust you?" Mina questioned me and I shrugged laughing. We were going to the amusement park after dinner. Jennie was the one who thought of dinner while I threw in the park for our entertainment.

Lisa and Mina are afraid of heights and scary rides, it will definitely be a thrill for me and Jen to watch.

"I'm your best friend?" I questioned more than a statement, and she thought about it and nodded.

"Good enough" I laughed at how she said it.

We were always like this when it's just the two of us. No awkward silence (except maybe the part yesterday), we're both open minded except for our past. It pains me to experience because I want to know more about her and her teen days. But yet again, I have dark secrets to hide too.

Since I lost that little bet me and Jennie made on the first day, I have to pay for dinner while Jennie pays for the tickets in amusement park rides. I'm about to destroy that woman's card in one single night.

I had no choice and Jennie chose the Restaurant is making me regret making a bet. I have to dress in a dress and so did Mina. I look ridiculous especially after dinner. But it gets me to see Mina in a fancy dress, then I'm all in.

I brought my car to the front of the building, parking it to the side for the valet to take. I'm too lazy to park and walk a long way to the entrance. I opened the door for Mina and covered her waist down part of her body with mine so that her dress won't fly away.

I took everything I needed and Mina and I walked to the restaurant.

I've been here a couple times with my father in the past. The interior changed a little bit but it didn't outgrow my memory of what went down here. I sighed and Mina might have noticed because she asked what's wrong.

"I just remembered something. Come on, let's go sit down." I lead Mina to the front and said my name in which the waiter took us to our seats.

I haven't had the chance to book a VIP room since it was last minute so I just settled with a secluded area so no one can interrupt our evening.

"Have you texted Jennie and Lisa?" I asked Mina and she pulled out her phone and right on cue, the two lovebirds showed up laughing at each other.

"For someone who lost the race, you're early." Jennie grinned at me and I threw the table napkin on her face when she sat down besides me.

Mina and I were face to face, so that means that Lisa and her were besides each other.

The waitress handed us our menus and I can almost sense that she was staring at me weirdly. I shook it away and just looked through the food I can eat.

"Y/n, you're paying right?" Jennie once teased me about losing and I hit her on the arm whilst I look through the menu.

"Wait what? I thought we were splitting the bill. That's what Jen told me earlier." Lisa said and I shook my head.

"No it's fine, go order whatever you want. We're breaking my father's bank account." I joked and called the waitress to come over.

"As if it can be broken just by dinner." Jennie snorted and I chuckled.