~Relive Our Lives~

So I wasnt planning on doing an update but someone really wanted one and so I decided that I could at least try and write another part, maybe? haha I do hope you all enjoy it!

ore-sama-wa-kakkoii this is for you wanting an update! :D I hope you like it!
There's going to be more I promise! Now I'm into the story!! Lol

I do not own any of these characters!

______________________________________________________________

*A FEW WEEKS LATER*

<Rei's P.O.V>

I walked into class with Nagisa following quickly behind. "Hey! Rei-chan!~" He chanted as we took our seats. Sighing as I hung my head over my desk, my eyes closing from being so exhausted, I answered with an irritated voice, "What is it Nagisa-kun...?"

He glomped onto my back and said in a cheery voice, "Do you think that (y/n)-chan has her memory back yet?" His optimism was more than I could handle at the moment and I shrugged him off.
"Honestly Nagisa-kun...I don't know. Please stop asking about it. It's annoying." I answered flatly without looking at him. I hated when Nagisa-kun talked about (y/n)...or anyone really. It hurt my heart. For so long I tried to be just as positive and hopeful like Nagisa-kun...and yet, her memory only worsened. She still didn't seem to recognize any one of us on the team, at all. Not even me.
My heart ached whenever I had to walk by her without touching her, or smiling at her, or even being able to say hello. The doctor said she would have a hard time readjusting to her life again, and it was more than true. A sweet smile use to plaster her face 24/7 and she was filled with brightness and happiness oozed out of her, infecting anyone she was around. And now...she kept to herself, ignoring anyone who dare approach. Jumping at any slight contact anyone gave. Her head was always hung low to avoid eye contact and she rarely spoke. She was a completely different woman. Yet I loved her all the same. She was still everything I wanted and more.
Sighing I brought myself back to reality when the teacher stepped in and smiled at everyone.
"Ohayo students!" She said cheerfully. If only I could feel that happiness...
"Ohayo-gozaimasu Ama-sensei!." We all said back, mine less enthusiastic as the rest. Starting class, the teacher began writing stuff on the chalk bored and not feeling like paying attention, due to the mass of other thing swirling my brain, I laid my head down onto the crossed arms on my desk.
Images of that fateful night flooded back into my thoughts. My heart started racing painfully and tears threatened to fall.

<FLASHBACK>

"Come on sweetheart!~ Dont be such a dud!" (Y/N) sang with that bright smile that made my heart pound, as she leaned over my coffee table in my room.
Pushing my glasses up trying to hide my heated cheeks. Even after two years...her closeness still made my stomach all nervous and made me all shy. "I'm not being a dud (Y/n)-senpai. We have huge test in our language class Tuesday and we need to study for it as thoroughly as we possibly can." I answered her casually.
(Y/n) seemed to have a fantastic time playing with my shyness, because she crawled around the table and sat closely beside me. "But it isn't until NEXT Tuesday Rei." Her beautiful smooth voice was low and playful. The sound of my name rolling off her lips made a violent shiver run up my back. She knew exactly how to work me.
I swallowed hard and didn't risk a glance at her, knowing it would win me over. "Y-Yes...b-but it counts as 50 perce-" I gasped loudly as I was interrupted by the feel of (y/n)'s lips gliding over my jaw slightly. "(Y-Y/n)-senpai..." I moaned out quietly without realizing how it sounded. Completely embarrassed I covered my mouth.
I heard a warm giggle come from (y/n) as she crawled around and straddled my lap. "Don't go saying my name like that unless you're willing to finish what you start, my love." Her beautiful (e/c) eyes shined lovingly at me as a smirked painted over her lips.
Becoming flustered I looked away quickly. "Uh-Uh...you're awfully close.." I chocked out as she continued to kiss my neck, moving my t shirt over my shoulder, kissing along the bare skin. Her breath was hot on my ear, "Stop me if you don't like it." Was all she whispered and she arched her curvy body against mine even more.
I trembled beneath her, my body feel hot. I could feel my veins coursing with desire and burning with lust. "S-Senpai..." I stuttered shakily as my hands gravitated towards her waist.
Purring slighting, (y/n) whispered as she lowered herself off my lap and started to unbuckled my pants, "Yes kohai?" She knew calling me her kohai drove me insane. I never understood why, but every time she belittled me or patronized me it turned me on.
My breathing hitched as she pulled my belt from my pants, and it became ragged whenever she ran her hands over my thighs, reaching for the button on my pants. "Oh my sweet kohai...it does look like you're much too excited." She teased as she unzipped my pants.
"Sh-Shut up..." Was all I could manage to choke out as the feeling of the fabric rubbing against my already sensitive area drove pain through my stomach.
As soon as the heat was rising and the sexual tensions was building, my phone started to ring. It was an unusual and upbeat ring tone that absolutely ruined the mood. (Y/n) and I looked at each other for a moment then broke out into comfortable laughter. We were so close that nothing made us uncomfortable anymore. (Y/n)-senpai was not only my lover and girlfriend...but she was my best friend. The closeness that was shared between us was like nothing I'd ever had before, I felt so safe around her, like nothing could ever change who I was in her eyes.
(Y/n) removed herself from me and kissed my cheek before she said, "Answer your phone sweetie pie." Then plopped down on the bed behind me.
"Hello?" I answered my phone casually, leaning back up against my bed.
"Hey hey, Rei-chan!~ Hows the late night study date going with (y/n)-chan?" Nagisas voice sang over the phone playfully. Sighing I laid my head back. "Nagisa-kun...it's going swell. It was actually going considerably fantastic before your call had interrupted us." I informed him with an irritated expression as I removed my glasses, laying them in my lap and pinched the bridge of my nose. Suddenly I felt a sensation in my hair that made a chill run down my spine, I had the strongest urge to moan uncontrollably but deemed it very inappropriate for Nagisa-kun to hear.
"Whoa...it apparently seems like my phone call didn't stop anything. Listen Rei-chan, I didn't know you all were still getting freaky. I'll leave you two alone!" I heard him say. Obviously I didn't hold back like I thought I had...
"N-No wait! Nagisa-ku-" I was saying until I heard voices on the other line saying:
"Hey Haru-chan!~ Rei-chan is getting freaky with (y/n)-chan~"
Then I heard Haruka-senpai's monotone voice answer, "That's disgusting Nagisa...why would you tell me that."
Along with Nagisa-kun's loud laughter I heard Makoto-senpai say, "That isn't nice to share Nagisa! That's people's private life!" Then the line went blank.
I stared blankly at the phone for a moment, trying to process what had just occurred when I heard (y/n) giggle and felt another sensation on my scalp. Looking up I noticed she was playing with my hair, gently coursing her beautiful hand through it. "Sounded like a bunch a noise over the phone." She said with a tired smile, her head laying on my sheets.
I jumped up quickly, discarded my glasses onto the table, then snuggled warmly behind (y/n) and wrapped her in my arms tightly. This was the moment I loved the most. Being able to feel her body as close to mine as I could get it, to feel her soft breathing even out as she fell asleep in my arms. To feel like I could protect her from any harm in this world, as long as she was close to me. Having her to hold helped my thoughts eventually fade into sweet calm dreams as I drifted into a deep sleep...
Jumping awake, my phone rang loudly into the dark silent room. When did I turn my lights out?...and when did (y/n) leave?...
Shrugging off my thoughts I leaned over and picked up my phone. "Hello?" I answered it groggily as I rubbed my eyes and flopped my head back into my bed.
"Rei! Thank God you answered! Listen, I know you're still asleep but you have to try and wake up!" I could barely understand the voice that was on the other line due to how hysterical it was and all of the background sounds. It sounded like there were multiple sirens bellowing as well as people screaming and hysterical crying. Still confused, I shook the sleepiness out of my head. It sounded like Makoto-senpai's voice...but why was he so upset. "Makoto-senpai...?" I questioned the voice.
"Rei please! You have-oh my god she's not breathing!-You have to come down to the four way! Quickly!-What are we going to do! She isn't moving!" I heard multiple voices that time in the phone.
"What..why...? Makoto-senpai? What's going on?" I asked sitting up fully to look at the clock.
4:45 am
"Makoto-senpai...it's 5 am...what's going-"
"(Y/n)'s been hit by a car!" I heard Makoto-senpai's voice cry out hysterically and my world slowed to almost a halt. I felt my heart pound once in my chest before it stopped. I could hear it give one last effort in my ears.
"No..." I breathed painfully. This wasn't happening...it couldn't be. It was just a bad dream. It couldn't be reality, there was no absolute way that this was actually happening. She was just laying in my arms before I-....before I fell...asleep.
Before I realized it I was running to the street, following the sounds of the sirens from my house. My heart pounded at the sounds getting closer. This was just going to be a huge mistake, it wasn't even going to be her. I know it. It couldn't have been-
But my thoughts were cut short when I finally made it to the scene.
I just stopped.
There she was...laying on the ground....lifeless...breathless...without a movement, blood circling her body like a pond. Her beautiful (h/c) hair stained with thick red liquid as it matted together.
I felt a sickening pain erupt into my stomach...like I were going to throw up. Makoto-senpai was close beside her motionless body, shaking her relentlessly, trying to get her to wake up. He was crying out her name repeatedly as tears flooded his face. Haruka-senpai and Nagisa-kun weren't far behind as the sight of her body was too much, Haruks-senpai looked away crying violently though it was silent. As for Nagisa-kun, he was in shambles on the ground, screaming hysterically at the sight.
"I'm sorry, dude. Really I didn't mean to hit her...it just kinda-hic!-happened man." I heard a slurred voice say less that apolitically. I turned to the voice and saw a man being interrogated by the police.
"Sir you were intoxicated. The light was red and you didn't care. This didn't 'just happen'." The cop growled angrily.
A drunk driver...? An intoxicated man did this to the love of my life?!
I felt infuriation build within me, a fire set off into my stomach and my body moved again on its own free will. I grabbed up the drunken man, "How dare you! You piece of filthy shit! Do you see what you've done?!" I yelled angrily. I wasn't usually the type to use foul language...but it just kind of, ya know, came out.
"Sir...please." One of the cops said calmly to me, but their words bounced off of my anger.
"That woman is the love of my life, and you, being the irresponsible drunken jackass you are, decided to run a red light and say 'it just happened'?! You don't see everything this costed me! How is this deemed fair that an inconsiderate bastard like yourself is in no harm from this accident, and yet the innocent is lost?!" I felt tears brimming at the corners of my eyes. I glared at the drunken man who's expression never wavered. It was blank. His reluctancy to have an honest apologize drove me insane as even more rage built within me and I screamed, "Fuck you, you piece of bottom feeding shit! Burn in hell, asshole!" And my fist connected with his jaw. Seconds later I felt Nagisa-kun and Haruka-senpai were both holding me back from attacking the man who hit (y/n).
"Rei-chan! Please! Calm down!" I heard Nagisa-kun cry.
Bringing me back to my senses, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see a cop standing behind me. "Excuse me sir...you said this was your woman?" He asked me evenly, a clipboard in his hands. He looked ready to ask me a few questions but my body and mind were both still numb.
Finally letting the situation sink in as I took in the sight of the lights illuminating the wet streets, the sirens echoing throughout the night, and the sounds of hysterical crying, I broke down into hysterical sobs myself. (Y/n) was just laying there lifeless as I ran to her side. Without hesitation I took her in my arms, holding her as tightly as I could, as if that could bring her back.
"Please...oh god. Please don't leave me." I whimpered as I wiped her wet hair out of her face.
There was blood pouring from the temple of her skull. "(Y/n)....you're all I have...please. You can't leave me. I'm begging you. I need you!" I weeped as I snuggled my face into her neck.
I just wanted to hold her...forever. That's all I wanted. Then I felt her being pulled out of my arms. "Wait...wait!" I called as the EMTs started to strap her to a stretcher.
I was kicking and screaming, trying to get to her. "Please no! Wait! I need to be with her! Please!" I begged as they took her away from me. I felt empty...lonely...guilty.
"Rei-chan!" "Rei!" I heard Nagisa-kun and Makoto-senpai try and call out over my yelling as they restrained me.
"Rei. Stop." Makoto-senpai stated harshly, finally stopping my flailing. After he held me down for a few minutes he said in a calmer voice, "They're trying to save her. Leave it be." His voice was still shaking from his tears.
Nagisa-kun was still an absolute mess of tears, while Haruka-senpai hadnt even said a word as tears streamed his face.
There I was...all alone, as the sound of the ambulance sirens faded into the night. My heart was dead. There was no life left in me... I felt so much guilt, hatred, anger and loneliness build within me in those few moments.
It's amazing how in a second...your whole life can change.

<Back to Reality>

"Ryugazaki-san...." I heard a voice call out to me, "Ryugazaki-San...RYUGAZAKI-SAN!
I jumped awake and looked around. I was still in school but the room was empty. Looking up, I saw Ama-sensei standing above me. I sighed heavily.
"I slept through class again didn't I sensei...?" I asked with my head lowered.
"If the current event is still effecting you Ryugazaki-san, you should maybe stay home..." The teacher suggested gently, not really wanting to touch the subject of (y/n).
I shook my head hesitantly, "No...no sensei. I'm alright. Really..." I tried to say but chocked on the word 'alright'.
"If you say so Ryugazaki-san." She said softly then walked back to her desk. "You might want to go to lunch, along with the other students." She informed me.
My body was sluggish as I nodded and drug myself out of the chair, grabbing my bag and heading out of the classroom.
I met up with Nagisa-kun, Haruka-senpai and Makoto-senpai on the rooftop to eat as always, except I had no appetite.
"Your bento is amazing today Rei-chan!" Nagisa-kun cheered through a mouthful of rice.
Makoto-senpai sighed, as he pulled out a handkerchief "It isn't polite to talk with your mouth full Nagisa..." His mothering voice radiating as he wiped some rice bits off of Nagisa's face. He then smiled sympathetically at me, "Are you sure you aren't hungry Rei?"
I nodded slightly, avoiding his kind eyes. "I'm not feeling at all hungry...but arigato Makoto-senpai." I answered and bowed my head slightly.
As we sat in silence the roof door opened. We were all shocked because no one else ever came up to the rooftop to eat but us. Then my heart stopped beating when I saw (h/l) (h/c) hair come around the the door.
It was (Y/n)...
If we hadn't been silent before, we were most definitely hushed now. A stiff silent tension hung over the group as we watched her closely. The beautiful woman walked over to a random lone table sitting next to the edge of the roof. She didn't have any lunch with her...just her books and her bag.
I noticed it wasn't the panda backpack I had gotten her for her birthday one year, and I lowered my gaze for a moment. They must have put it away so it didn't strain her memory.
"What do you think she's doing?" Nagisa-kun broke the silence with his whisper.
I didn't answer, I was too mesmerized by the beautiful woman who sat by herself. I hadn't been able to just stare at her since she awoke on the hospital. She was as gorgeous and flawless as I remembered.
"She's just staring at the sky." Haruka-senpai deadpanned in his even voice.
Makoto-senpai giggled warmly, "She looks like you when you stare at water Haru."
Again, I was detached from the conversation, just gazing at the beautiful woman. I wanted to touch her, I wanted to hold her. I just wanted to be with her.
Before I realized it I was standing beside her. "Huh?! Rei-chan! What are you doing?!" I heard Nagisa-kun loudly whisper over to me.
"Rei! Get back here!" I then heard Makoto-senpai's whisper as well.
Haruka-senpai seemed to have calmed them down because they stopped begging for me to run away as fast as I could.
I couldn't believe it...I was only within inches of the woman I loved, again...I hadn't been this close to her in God knows how long...I wanted to touch her. So bad. My hands started shaking at my sides with the desire to tangle them in her beautiful hair and hold her tight.
My thoughts were abruptly interrupted when she turned to look at me. I froze, nervously. Her gaze looked full of shock and knowledge. It confused me.
"Uuuh...H-Hi...I'm-" I was trying to say before her voice cut me short.
"I know you." Was all her soft voice said.
My heart pounded furiously in my chest as her (e/c) eyes met mine. Her words filled me with hope. She knew me...she-she actually remembered me! "Y-You do?!" I questioned happily, a genuine smile actually crossing my face for once.
(Y/n) didn't seem to be as joyful as I was, but nodded. "Yeah. You're from my dreams." She answered evenly as she drew a notebook from her bag. Opening it, she showed me something she had drawn. It was a guy with blue hair and red glasses. He resembled me remarkably. She remembered me...but only in a dream...
"See. I've dreamed about this person every night...so I drew him." (Y/n) explained quietly as she looked away. "I don't know why...but in every one of my dreams...we are holding hands, or holding each other...sometimes, we even kiss." My cheeks burned when she said that she kissed me in her dreams. "There was even this one dream I had where I went to park with this mysterious guy...and he held my hand the whole time..." She told me randomly.
I recalled an evening like that with her one day...then I remembered!
That was the first time I held her hand! It was a cold night and I had the nerve to reach for her hand! I remember I held it all the way back to her house! She was calling these things dreams...but I realized that they weren't! They were memories! She remembered! But she just didn't know them as memories....
My heart beat quickened again and I looked back up at her from the drawing. I realized what I had to do.
"Ohayo-gozaimasu, I'm Rei Ryugazaki! It's a pleasure to meet you! I heard you're new at Iwatobi? If you are, I would be honored to show you around, senpai!" I recited the exact same words I had said before when I first met (Y/n).
I gave her a warm beautiful genuine smile and stuck my hand out.
I knew what I had to do...it was going to be tough, but I was going to do it.
I have to relive every little moment with her...like it was our first time.
I was determined to bring her memory back.