K. Shinobu || Idiot

STAN OUR QUEEN SHINOBU AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Kocho Shinobu

She's an idiot, my idiot.

"Moshi mosh~!", the Insect Hashira appeared infront of the body of the (h/c) haired girl that was laid flat on the a big rock.

"Ko-chan!", the girl exclaimed as she sat up. "What are you doing here?", she asked and Shinobu pouted.

"Am I not allowed to see you~?", Shinobu asked and (Name) shook her head. "Its fine! But why are you here though?", the girl asked and Shinobu asked. "To see you, my princess" she sat down beside the girl as she saw her tilt her head in confusion.

"I'm not a princess though..."

She mumbled and the both of them sat in silence, both are staring at the moon.

"The moon, is beautiful tonight, isn't it?" Shinobu said and (Name)'s eyes sparkled. "I'm glad we feel the same way!", the girl exclaimed and Shinobu's eyes widened and she held both (Name) shoulders. "Really? You..You feel the same?", the insect hashira asked and she nodded.

"I thought, I'm the only one who thinks that the moon is beautiful! I'm glad we feel the same way, Ko-chan!" She answered and Shinobu facepalmed.

'She's hopeless...'

Shinobu internally shouted in frustration.

'After all those advances that I made in these past months...'

She internally cried as she loosened his grip around (Name) shoulders.

"(Name)...", Shinobu said. (Name) turned her head towards Shinobu and flinched as she saw a tick mark on her forehead. "UWAAA! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!", she screamed as Shinobu held her down.

"SHUT UPPP!!", Shinobu yelled and (Name) immediately zipped her lips.

"Listen closely here you, dense idiot", Shinobu said and (Name) nodded.

"I love you and I don't accept
rejections!"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Don't worry Shinobu, no one in their right minds will reject a queen like you (๑•̀ㅁ•́ฅ)