T. Giyuu || Chance

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Tomioka Giyuu

She told him her flaws and imperfections, but he didn't care.

It has been a month since you last saw Iguro Obanai.

And it has been a month since you confessed to him.

You were completely rejected.

You kind of expected it, already. You knew that he loves Mitsuri, it was obvious.

"(Name)", she hummed not removing her gaze from the window.

"Did you treat your wounds, already?", the water pillar ask you and you shook you head. "I headed home straight, I was too tired", you answered and heard shuffles from the bed sheets. You felt your hand being lifted up and it caught your attention.

Giyuu was cleaning your wounds.

"You don't have to, you know?", (Name) said and Giyuu was stubborn so he continued to.

"I am short-tempered and I am not pretty", the girl started and Giyuu continued treating her wounds. "I always get into trouble, and I'm reckless", she continued as Giyuu wrapped the bandages around her arms.

"Why would you like someone like me? You know better than anyone else, Giyuu.. My body..Is no longer..." she wasn't able to continue to say what she was saying, because Giyuu shoved a tempura on
her mouth.

"You don't have to say it, I won't let you have another panic attack", Giyuu sighed as he gently caressed your head.

"I like you because you're (Name)" he answered. "That doesn't make any sense...", you pouted.

"(Last Name) (Name) I know you already know this, but, I love you. Can you give me a chance?", asked Giyuu and you looked at your lap, tears started flowing from your eyes.

"Please take care of me..", you said.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───