U. Tengen|| Joke

Uzui Tengen

He was her light in her darkness. But she was nothing to him.

Smiled painted your lips as you saw the four of them chatting together happily.

It was your first time seeing the Sound Pillar's hair loosened up.

And he looks flamboyant.

Beautiful isn't the exact word since he looks more than that 😫

It was your first time seeing his wives and they sure look beautiful.

You were nothing but someone he saved from the demon.

And you thought you were someone special, by the way he always treat you. The way he would pat your head, the way he was comfortable around you, talking about his missions while eating. The way he would respond to your flirting, you thought he felt the same way.

"I swear Imma punch you flamboyantly if you attack without a plan again", Uzui pinched the bridge of his nose as he scolded you for rushing to the demon, without a plan and coming back with lots of wounds.

"Who cares? I already beat them! Screw plans!", you said and got smacked on the head.

"You could've died!"

"Oooooh! Are you worried~? Ara ara~ Someone loves me~!" you teased him and saw the blush on his face.

"Of course I am and of course I do..." he replied with a blush on his face, and it made you blush too.

'VWIZJSIS STOP MAKING ME FALL FOR YOU EVEN MORE, TENGEN!' you screamed internally.

"OH GOD TENGEN YOU SHOULD'VE SEEN YOUR FACE AHHAHAHA"

"SHUT UP AND LOOK AT YOURSELF!"

But I guess, he thought everything was just a joke.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

GOOD MORNING! GOOD NIGHT! GOOD EVENING YA'LL! SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT, I'VE FINISHED EDITING AND CURRENTLY TAKING MY EXAMS! Hope you guys are doing well with yer studies!