Off day

Tommie

It's been 3 weeks since the first night Brandon stayed, we've gotten so close. Last night he stayed again because he asked to. Something was going on personal but he wouldn't tell me. That revealed to me that his pride was huge.I woke up around 10 in the morning and looked over to see all of Brandon's beautiful features. I could definitely get used to this I said to myself. I just admired the fully grown man for a few more minutes and I got up to brush my teeth and shower. When I was almost done with my shower a half sleep Brandon walked into the bathroom and stopped in a daze when he seen my naked body in the shower.

"Oh my god I'm sorry." He covered his eyes.

"Well I'm not sorry your body is so sexy." He looked again.

"But I'm just sorry for seeing you." He said nervously.

I just laughed, he was so cute. "It's okay Brandon can you hand me my towel?". He handed me my towel without looking and left out. I got dressed in the bathroom in a over over  sized sweat shirt and some underwear and socks. After I got dressed I put on lotion and my perfume and walked back in my room.

"Tommie i am so sorry i hope I didn't make you uncomfortable." He said worried.

"No B it's okay, hungry?" I asked.

"Yeah, we can go get something but I gotta get a shower." He said.

"No just take your shower I got you." I said smiling.

"Okay." He said heading to the bathroom.

"Wait." I called after him.

"Huh?" He asked confused but I didn't reply I just gave him a tight long hug before going downstairs in the kitchen.

When I got downstairs I just turned on the tv to watch sponge bob my favorite show and started cooking. I took out everything I would need to make Bacon eggs and French toast. 3 pans, a spatula, a spoon, 2 forks, a bowls, eggs, bacon, bread, ground cinnamon, vanilla extract, powdered sugar, salt, pepper and cheese. I was going to start the bacon first. I put 5 slices of bacon in a pan to cook while I took a bowl and cracked 2 eggs in, after I'll then put in some ground cinnamon and vanilla extract. Once everything is in my bowel I flipped the bacon then  I whisked the mixture together with a fork and sat it to the side. Next I'll grab the other bowl and whisk 4 eggs in along with salt, pepper and cheese. Now I take my last two pans and I dipped the bread in the cinnamon egg mixture and place it on my medium heat pan. Once half of the French toast was done I took the bacon off and I scrambled my eggs on low heat while I washed all of the other dishes. When the food was done  I sprinkled powdered sugar on the French toast and I prepared Brandon's plate with 3 pieces of bacon, eggs and 4 pieces of French toast I also gave him a fork and a cup of ice cold orange juice. I sat it at his spot and proceeded to make my plate.

" T    I- oh damnnnn girl look like ihop heaven in here." He said amazed.

"Here is your plate, do you need anything else?" I said.

"Hell no." He began to eat. "Oh my god I can get used to this." He said causing me to smile.

"I know right I said the same thing." I said quietly. And he immediately looked at me.

"You can?."

"Yes." I said shyly putting my head down and he lifted my head up kissing me. Now usually I would slap his ass silly but I liked him.

NO I will not explain my whole cooking scene in every chapter but my fat ass is HUNGRY.