twenty.

"Nigga leave him alone, I'm finna pick Nana up—I'on have time fa' you," Brix shook his head as Nino played with Gutta

"Nigga leave him alone, I'm finna pick Nana up—I'on have time fa' you," Brix shook his head as Nino played with Gutta. "Is you gon watch him? Because I'ca leave him hea'"

"You gon pick him up?" Nino raised his eyebrows. Brix found it hilarious that everyone treated Gutta like a human child.

"Yeah, Nana act like she can't be without his ass, I'a come back afta I take ha' ta' the dealership," he spoke.

"You buyin' my li' sista a car?" he smirked. "Nigga in love,"

"Yeah I been, what about it?" he chuckled. "I'a text you when I'm comin ta' get him," he told Nino and they dapped each other up before saying their goodbyes.

: im omw mama
princess: okayyyyy 🥰

She was just finishing up a shoot with a woman and her three daughters, she had been with them for two hours, nearly three. It was late March now, nearly April, and she had been getting booked for shoots back to back nearly every weekend this month, he was extremely proud of her. She was also commissioning some of her art—but only part time so she could focus primarily on her photography. She had been extremely happy lately, and he was happier seeing her this way.

He wanted to get her a car simply because she deserved one. She had her drivers license and still had to wait on people to drive her around and—like right now. He'd let her pick what she wanted, but he hoping she was leaning towards something reliable—at least for her first car.

"Y'all have a good one!" Na'imah waved at the woman and her girls once he got to her

"Y'all have a good one!" Na'imah waved at the woman and her girls once he got to her. He was helping her pack her equipment into his car, he did this every time.

"You too, love! Thank you again,"

"My pleasure," Nana smiled before hopping in Brix's front seat. "Hi, Papa," she cooed, kissing his cheek.

"Wassam," he chuckled at her enthusiasm and grabbed her face to kiss her lips before pulling out of the driveway. "How was it?"

"It was so good. Them girls was so cute! They was a li' bad but it's okay," she giggled. "Shoots wit' kids an' babies been my favorite so far. How was your day?" she wondered as he laid his hand on her inner thigh.