Chapte Seven

A/N

Hey guys!

How are we all doing?

I hope you are all enjoying the book so far!
Please read and vote and let's get these comments up I wanna know what you are thinking!

All the love

Cara James

I woke up with the most amazing feeling ever.

Someone playing with your hair.

I hummed quietly and opened my eyes slowly to see Harry, not being able to help the smile that graced my face which soon turned into a giggle when I saw his messy bed head.

"Are you laughing at my hair?"  He said, faking offence with an open mouth and his head tilted slightly to the side.

Oh my god his voice.

How did I not notice his sleepy voice yesterday? 

'Because you were too busy sneaking him out your bedroom window'. My subconscious added.  I looked up at him with a sly smile.

"Me? Never". I dragged out sarcastically, making him laugh and just by the sound of his laugh I couldn't help but start myself.  I nuzzled one closer to his bare chest, noticing we were in my bed.

"Did you carry me to bed last night?"  I asked shocked, expecting to wake up on the couch with a sore neck.  He nodded his head with a small, almost embarrassed smile.

"Of course, there was no way we would both be able to sleep comfortably on a couch."  He pointed out and I nodded in agreement and placed a soft kiss on his chest, just below his collarbone.

"Thank you"

I sat up slowly and reluctantly, not wanting to be away from his arms, feeling so warm and content when I'm in them. I stretched my arms above my head and yawned, attempting to find the motivation to get out of bed.

"I don't want to get out of bed" I mumbled as I fell back down onto my back, closing my eyes again. I felt the bed shift and the warmth that was beside me, now gone.

"Well I'm going to steal your shower and I was going to ask if you wanted to join me but seeing as you don't plan on getting out of bed it looks like it will be a lonely shower for me." His raspy voice spoke causing my eyes to snap open and land on his tall figure, only being covered by a pair of white briefs. His tan skin looking outstanding matched with the random areas of black ink dotting over his arms, chest and legs.