Chapter 8

It's over. Is she going to die?

She doesn't want to become a zombie woo...

Is it too late to turn on the gas now? Should she just drink the diesel directly?

Right now, countless thoughts flashed in Jiang Miaomiao's mind and while she was measuring how to die quickly without pain, Lu Qiming suddenly went out.

She quickly grabbed him.

“What are you doing? There are zombies below!”

“I'll go look at the situation first.”

Lu Qiming walked to the stairs and looked down.

Jiang Miaomiao didn't dare to stay alone in the room so she followed him out.

In the living room, golden half buttocks was wandering and was looking for the enemy's figure.

Lu Qiming whispered, “There's only one…”

“Isn't one enough? How many do you want?”

Lu Qiming suddenly untied the bed sheet.

Jiang Miaomiao asked, “What are you trying to do?”

“Grab this.”

“What? You're crazy!” She couldn't help raising her volume, but she quickly lowered it again for fear of being discovered by golden half buttocks, “How can you hold it? You saw how his hands can move and that monster isn't afraid of pain. Don't go and die!”

“Who said I'm going?” Lu Qiming poked her shoulder and smirked, “I'm tired. You go.”

Jiang Miaomiao shut up and left.

He stretched out his hand and dragged her back.

“You don't need to do too much. Do you see that staircase? Just stand on it and call it.”

The corners of her mouth twitched, “Call it? Do you think I'm a professional horn?”

Lu Qiming said: “Listen to me. If I can't catch it, I will chop off my head and make it your stool.”

Jiang Miaomiao rolled her eyes, “I don't want your stinky head. Let go.”

“You're really not going? It would be done in three minutes at most.”

“What done?“

She's going to drink diesel now. Three minutes is enough to poison herself.

Jiang Miaomiao pushed away his hand and turned towards her room.

Lu Qiming murmured a word of apology behind her back. Then her entire body rose in the air. She was hugged and thrown onto the stairs.

She felt pain in her buttocks and wanted to rush back to fight with him desperately. At this time, she saw golden half buttocks at the corner of her eyes and shouted hard.

“Golden half buttocks!”

Golden half buttocks wouldn't naturally agree, but when he found her, he stretched out his arm that was pierced by the chair leg and ran towards her.

He was a flexible fat man. He can run faster than a dog and he was under the stairs in a flash.

Jiang Miaomiao couldn't even run away from him. She thought she was dead. However, she saw the bed sheet falling over and covered golden half buttocks. Lu Qiming sped into the air like a huge bird spreading his wings. He jumped down the stairs naked and threw the zombie to the ground.