Chapter 15 End to a beginning.

SEAN

Sensitive topic mature audience only

Julia

My heart wouldn't stop pounding I had unprotected sex with a total stranger! I was sure I had caught something my body wasn't feeling well at all. I stared at the plain white ceiling avoiding the fact that my legs were spread open right now with a light flashing at my insides.

"You definitely have a lot of swelling but so far there isn't any signs of an infection still waiting on the test results. Julia, I don't think you have anything honestly it's just the rough sex that causing you pain because your body wasn't ready. Rough sex can cause microscopic tears in the vagina. That would explain the pain and discomfort you have been feeling."The doctor said whiles removing her gloves and tossing them in the trash can.

"You're not going to tell my parents about this right?" I started to sit up and pull my underwear back up and put back on my pants.

"Julia of course not! You're eighteen now you don't need their consent just because your mom is my friend I would never. Plus we have a doctor and patient confidentiality I could lose my job. Julia, you are totally safe here. The nurse walks in the room she greeted me then hand the doctor a file my anxiety went rocket high. What if I did catch something? She opens up the folder and her brown eyes widened my heart stop for minutes honestly I didn't breathe. "You tested negative for everything so you're in the clear for any STDs" She looks at me with pain in her eyes I was supposed to feel relieved but I didn't.

"That's good news right because your facial expressions are making me feel nervous." She looks at me then walk next to me and put her arm around my shoulders. I knew this woman since I was ten and she was not much of a hugger.

"Julia you're four weeks pregnant." Her voice was soft and genuinely concerned. I stared at her lips as she said it. I stayed there in disbelief just staring into nothing with horror, my life was over. "Do you know who the father is you said you only had sex with two guys." I couldn't believe that I was in this situation I started to think of all the stupid choices I made that lead me to this moment. I was going to be a mother have a child I am not ready for this I can't even take care of myself, I literally just had sex with a stranger two days ago to fill a void. Two days ago wait a minute fuck.

"Omg! John is the father four weeks ago I slept with John." This couldn't be happening right now I didn't even tell John we had sex how am I suppose to explain to him that I'm having his child. I want to go to college far away from here from John I wanna travel I can't be stuck here. I imagine how my life was going to be with a baby in it I wouldn't be able to graduate since I already miss so many days. My parents would be sad and think they are failing me like this was their fault. I can't put them through that they are barely hanging on as it is. John so happy right now and am just going to ruin that.

"Do you want me to contact him?"

"No! I just need some time to think about everything."

"Of course take all the time you need sweetie you could call me to schedule another visit anytime." She walks up to me and hand me a pamphlet I took one look at it and saw the word abortion listed.

"I want an abortion." I said immediately not even giving it a second thought.

"Julia no!" She said in shock passing her hand through her loose curls.

"This baby can ruin a lot of people's lives right now not just mines. I am not going to argue with you on my decision either you do it or another doctor does."

"Julia your just scared and not thinking straight."

"Don't start, how soon can I get an abortion." She sight then shook her head in disbelief her full lips frown.