Chapter 11

Your PoV

It's already evening that we finished and decided to call it a day. Well, not really. It's because we have to as the unnies are drunk to continue as they finished the alcohol that Jeongyeon unnie bought and Chaeyoung unnie got just like they promised. Instead of asking them to go back to their houses, we just let them stay here.

It was a good thing that they weren't too wasted or else I have had to take care of all of them all alone. They slumped to the couch while the other unnies occupied Chaeyoung unnie and my room. Momo, Sana, and Tzuyu unnie slept earlier. Then the rest followed leaving me the last member standing to clean their mess.

I can't sleep even after the tiring day that we spent. It's pretty tiring talking and playing with the unnies but it was fun after all. It's still early too, it's just eight at night and I have already taken out the empty cans and plastic food that we used. When I entered the house, it was so quiet just as how it was this morning before the unnies came.

The music is out, the lights are dimmed and the living room is only occupied by Jihyo, Jeongyeon, and Nayeon. Momo, Sana, and Mina unnie are in Chaeyoung unnie's room with her, and Dahyun and Tzuyu unnie is sleeping in my room.

I closed the door behind me as I entered the house. Locking it for sure before going to the kitchen as I felt hungry for all the happenings. The whole day I ate ice cream. Well, there's no good match with ice cream but moments with friends, right? As I went to the kitchen, I searched for food in the fridge, some that I and the other unnie kept when they were still awake.

I decided to heat it up and while waiting, I sat on the counter as I opened my phone. A whole day that I didn't really stay on my phone, wow!

As I opened my phone, I saw that I got a text message from Somi this morning. I opened it and read the message.

'Hi Y/N! I'm planning to visit Ashley tomorrow, you're going?'

I typed my reply and sent it to her. It only took some seconds when she replied. I guess she's resting now since it's already night.

: slr, sure! we finished moving anyway. What time should we go?

Somi: It's okay! how about after lunch?

: OK, sounds good. see you tomorrow.

Somi: OKKIEE!

I put my phone down and went to get my food when I heard someone walk in the kitchen making me turn. I almost jumped in scared as I saw Jihyo unnie at the doorway.

"Y/N? You're still awake?"

"I can't sleep yet, you? Do you need anything? Are you feeling comfortable sleeping on the couch or do you want to sleep in my room with Dahyun and Tzuyu unnie?" I asked.

"What? Where are you going to sleep then?"

Oh right...

"At the couch?"

She shook her head and walked to the fridge to get some water. She sat at the counter, poured the water into the glass, and drank it.

"Should I close the lights?" I asked as I noticed that she was a little irritated by it but she shook her head.

"Are you eating?"

"Mhm, I realized I only ate ice cream the whole day," I said and chuckled.

"I guess I shouldn't have brought you lots of it."

I put my food on the counter and pulled the chair across her to sit down. A silence engulfed the room as we sat across each other. I know that we are just starting to get back to how we were before but sometimes I wish we could continue the progress just how we were a while ago. No silence or awkwardness.

"I'm fine now, I think I'll drive back to my apartment." Jihyo unnie said which made me look away from my food and look at her.

"What?"

I was actually expecting that she could join us for breakfast with the other unnies. But well...

"I'll go to my apartment."

"B-but it's kinda dark already..."

Well who wanted to sleep on the couch, Y/N? Think about it!

"Yeah, but I don't want to sleep on the couch either."

"I told you you can sleep in my room. The bed is big enough for you and Dahyun and Tzuyu unnie." I said not wanting to force her so it wouldn't look as if I didn't want her to go.

"And for you to sleep on the couch?" she asked as she looked at me when she scoffed.

"I don't think I can sleep until morning so, it's fine." I shrugged.

I don't know too. I just don't feel sleepy at all even tho I feel like I wanna land down to my bed.

"You're going to stay up until morning?"

I shrugged again as I was not sure. I'll probably just watch some movies or scroll on my phone if that will help me sleep at least.

"Are you still going?" I asked.

She sighed and stopped to think first before she drank another water and looked at me.

I could drown on her stare. Even a while ago when we were with the girls, I could feel her staring at me. Or maybe because I am looking forward to it too. I could feel her smiling but maybe that's just me imagining it. I could swear my heart and mind wouldn't be at peace. I thought I could handle being around her but maybe I was wrong.

Staying away from her won't help either because I know that it's impossible not just because we work together but also because I know part of me is looking for her presence.

"Fine, I'll stay here but you have to sleep too. Go back to your room, I'm sure you're tired." She said.

The way her words fell from her lips sounded like she was so concerned for me. I can't tell if it's because she's a leader and older that's why she does that. Part of me wishes that she wants to take care of me and maybe... just maybe she has feelings for me. But that's impossible. I couldn't risk asking, not again.

"I will. After I finish this tho." I said and ate my food as she laughed while watching me.

Jihyo unnie stayed there until I finished eating. We left the kitchen and she went back to the living room and went to the couch before looking at me and saying goodnight.

"You don't need more blankets, do you? I can get more if you need it." I asked.

"No, I'm fine. Go back to your room now, thank you."

I nodded and smiled as I watched her tuck herself under the blanket and close her tired eyes.

"Goodnight too," I said and walked to my room, wishing that another day like this would come. If I am now sure that I won't erase what I feel for her in an instant. Maybe I could just let it fade over time rather than forcing myself. One thing is for sure, I will never let my feelings control my words. I won't say a word, I won't ruin this again.