fifty-eight | break down

Doing what she knows best, Jisoo ran, ran as fast as she could, furthest away from them, from him.

Panting from the excessive running, Jisoo grips tightly onto the railings at the rooftop, her safe haven.

She has finally done it, break down. Not once has she ever cried about her unrequited love for her best friend.

She felt emotionally bankrupt. There was nothing left to feel, nothing left to say, nothing left but the void that enveloped her mind in swirling blackness.

Despite the sadness she always hid inside her heart, she comforted herself with the thought of being by V's side forever.

Jisoo truly meant it when she said, she'd be happy to be apart of his life as a friend if not a lover. But witnessing V kissing Tzuyu struck her harder than lightning. She hated to admit it but a small gleam of hope built inside her once Tzuyu and V broke up, maybe just maybe, it was finally their chance.

It's as if the years of built up jealousy, sadness, brokenness, had finally filled up and no longer had the willpower to continue pushing it further and further.

It wasn't just the kiss that hurt her, it was the fact that it's never going to be her in his heart, and she saw all of that.

The way his eyes never left Tzuyu's sight when she herself was injured just beside them. She's nothing compared to her Jisoo thought. She needs to let go of these wishful thinking. Forcing through her mind that she was nothing but just a friend to V, and Tzuyu will always be his first love, and by that she knows is something she can't compete with.

Jisoo continued to sobbed, loud sobs radiated at the rooftop. Not minding her volume, as she knew no one would hear. This was her spot. Her only place where she can be as raw as she pleases.

Her room at home couldn't even provide that. As much as she loved seeing V every morning through her window, that took away a part of her privacy. Yes it was easy to just pull the blinds down, hide, and cry. But even with that, she still felt his presence near her.

For god knows how long, Jisoo finally stopped crying. Saying Jisoo had just cried a river would be an understatement.

Jisoo had finally calmed down, her breathing finally started to pace slower.

Loud sniffs of constantly inhaling her snots now echoed. She didn't have any tissues near her and she definitely did not want to use her clothes as tissues.

"Here" Jisoo heard a male voice behind her.

Jisoo's body stiffen.

W.T.F she thought.

Jisoo then began to recall back the memories from the moment she just arrived at the rooftop. She could have sworn she was alone. But then memories of her loud sobs entered her thoughts. She was sobbing so loudly, Jisoo didn't feel confident if she heard anyone enter the rooftop around the time she was also there.

FML.

A/N:

Omg any guesses on who the male figure is??? Is it V, are we getting a part two of their rooftop scene??? Is it Jin, are we finally getting some sibling love??? Is it Jimin, is he finally gonna be serious??? Is it Namjoon or Yongi, a sudden new connection??? HAHAHA LMK YOUR GUESSES!!!!

Also your comments from last chapter is just too hilarious 😂😂😂❤️

xoxo