fifty-nine | between us

Jisoo decided to continue to face forward, her body still leaning into the railings.

Maybe just maybe, if she pretended like she didn't hear anything, she would be left alone.

"I think your nose needs a little exhaust from all that snot, don't you think?" the male voice spoke once more.

Jisoo now completely sane, mentally cursing herself at the situation she has gotten herself into.

Oh come on just leave me alone, please. I'm just going to keep acting like I totally don't hear anything.

"Don't you think it's a little rude to ignore someone talking to you?"

Jisoo finally fed up, shifts her body now to face the owner of the voice.

"Don't YOU think it's a little RUDE to be invading someone else's privacy?!" Jisoo responded loudly, her eyes still a shade of red from all that crying.

The male figure completely began to look guilty. Jisoo was right, he shouldn't have seen what he witnessed. It was completely none of his business.

It was his stupid concerned curious ass that lead him there at the rooftop. Following Jisoo when he saw in her in that broken state. He couldn't help but chase after her.

"I'm sorry... I know I shouldn't have followed you here.. I was just worried."

Jisoo let out a deep sigh, slightly feeling bad for yelling at the man.

"Honestly it's whatever. It's fine." Jisoo defeatingly let out. Now proceeding to make small strides away from the railing and towards the exit doors.

"Wait!" the male figure shouted.

"I won't tell anyone I saw you here..."

"I promise—I promise to keep this a secret, keep this between us."

"Thanks...." Jisoo replied, her eyes looking up at the tall figure.

"Thank you, Eunwoo"

A/N:

HAHAHA I really tried to fool some of y'all by not adding his name on my authors note from the last chapter. I felt like Eunwoo was such an easy guess because literally the past chapters was eunwoo x jisoo interactions but idk I wanted y'all to be surprised even though I'm sure y'all totally expected that hahahaha.

Hmmm do I smell a second lead coming into play 🤔🤔🤔

xoxo