Hundred And Seven

a/n: been trying to do research, but can anyone give me like, an exact time as to which ana would be in prison for what she did to elly. like how long her sentence would be? thanks :))

**

It has been almost two weeks since Elly's accident and since Johnathan moved in.

Benjamin walks downstairs, buttoning his pants. His mom was in the kitchen, grabbing apple juice from the fridge. "Honey, where is your shirt?"

"I can't find it. Have you seen it? It's literally a plain white shirt and in the middle it says champion. It's cropped?"

"I don't know, Benjamin. Just wear something else."

Benjamin rolls his eyes and groans. "Whatever, mom. You're literally no help."

Olivia lets out a laugh and nods. "Look at you sounding like a teenager."

Benjamin walks up the stairs just as Johnathan walks down. He looks up at Benjamin's shirtless torso before walking down to the kitchen.

"Morning, sleepyhead."

Johnathan smiles and takes a seat. "Is it always this active in the morning?"

"Not most mornings. Just the ones where Benjamin can't remember where he placed his clothes."

Benjamin walks back downstairs, now just wearing one of Noah's graphic tees with a jacket over it. Olivia smiles, "See. You look fine but where did you get that shirt? And what does it say?"

Benjamin shrugs. "Something in Spanish. It's Noah's."

Olivia hums, pointing to the seat. "Sit down. Eat."

Benjamin's phone starts ringing and he smiles. "Speaking of...Hello?"

"Hey, baby. I'm on my way now, I wanna get some coffee before school. Also, kinda just wanna be at school early."

Olivia smiles. "Tell Noah to come in when he gets here. Just to say hi."

Benjamin smiles and leans against the island. "Do you hear her? Wants you to come inside for a second before we leave."

"Okay. I'll see you in five. Love you."

"Love you too." Benjamin hangs up the phone and grabs his cup of apple juice.

Johnathan smiles. "Your dynamic between each other is so nice to see. It's refreshing, almost."

Benjamin smiles, "Well thank you."

**
Noah pulls up to Benjamin's house, getting out his car. He walks up the steps, knocking on the door. Olivia opens it, inviting Noah in.

Noah smiles, immediately walking over to Benjamin to greet him good morning. "Morning, bebesita."

Benjamin smiles, "Good morning." Noah leans down to kiss him once before furrowing his brows. "This my shirt?"

Benjamin looks down and shrugs. "No. It's mine."

Noah nods his head. "Okay. What does it say?"

Benjamin hums and tries to read it. "It says...Uhm. You know. That's what it says."

Noah chuckles at him and wraps his arms around Benjamin's shoulder, resting his head on top of Benjamin's. "It literally says music festival, but good job."

Olivia smiles at the two and turns to Johnathan. "Are you done eating?"

Johnathan nods. "I am. Thank you."

Olivia looks at her Apple watch. "Oh, you three should get a move on. I need to get to work anyway.

Benjamin stands up, taking one last gulp of his apple juice before grabbing his bag off the floor. "Okay. Bye mom, love you."