Chapter 9

Three minutes later, a slight snore was heard. Lu Qiming turned over and rolled away all the quilts. He almost kicked Jiang Miaomiao out of bed.

Jiang Miaomiao: …Give my quilt back to me!

She grabbed the quilt with her hands and pulled it to her side desperately. She was unable to shake the other party and exhausted almost all her strength.

After struggling for most of the night, Jiang Miaomiao managed to snatch back a corner of the quilt. She curled up and fell asleep grievously.

In the early morning, the sun shone into the glass windows. Lu Qiming opened his eyes and saw the soft and warm quilt on his body. He couldn't help but stretch out comfortably.

The other person had already gotten up and there was a sound of water running in the bathroom.

Lu Qiming went down to the floor, folded the quilt and planned to go downstairs to make breakfast.

Jiang Miaomiao suddenly opened the door and her petite body blocked his way.

He was very grateful for last night's accommodation, so he actively said:

“Good morning.”

Jiang Miaomiao's face was black, “How do I look?”

Lu Qiming leaned over and examined her carefully, and found that her spirit was indeed quite weak. He asked with uncertainty: "Is your great aunt coming again?"

“I catch a cold because of you.”

The conversation box was opened and she began to talk about him endlessly.

“I kindly let you in, but you've treated my bed as your own? What should I cover when the quilt is all over yourself? I can't even pull it back. It was as heavy as a bull. You didn't even wake up when I kicked you. You're really a pig's reincarnation, aren't you?”

Lu Qiming was stunned by her scolding for a while. She got tired and stopped talking. Lu Qiming quickly apologized.

“I don't usually do that, maybe I was too tired yesterday. I promise not to rob your quilt in the future.”

Jiang Miaomiao sneered.

“I don't care whatever happens to you in the future. Anyways, you won't be sleeping in my bed anymore. You can solve your own sleeping problem.”

She didn't sleep well all night. She had a low fever and her head was dizzy. After talking, she went to bed and continued to sleep.

Lu Qiming knew that there was something wrong, but didn't clarify it. He went to the kitchen and worked for a long time, and brought a bowl of hot porridge.

But even if he broke his mouth, the other party wouldn't open her eyes and pay attention to him.

He had to put the porridge on the bedside table and went downstairs to do his own business.

Jiang Miaomiao slept until two o'clock in the afternoon. When she woke up, her fever had subsided and her stomach growled.

She touched the bowl of porridge. The temperature was cold so she put on her slippers and went downstairs to look for food.

Golden half buttocks has been howling since last night, but now he probably got tired and was no longer making noises. He just keeps banging his head against the wall.