Chapter 5

'A friend told me so'

Y/n's pov

"I'm so tired!" Jennie shouted as soon as we entered our apartment floor. I took off my shoes and went straight to my couch as always. What can I say? I have a nice couch.

"Quick, what time is it?" Jennie asked and her face was in a damn pillow.

"2 am. Can we just skip tomorrow and drink?" I asked and Jennie gasp, fuck she had an idea. Not gonna complain anyways, all her ideas are brilliant.. brilliantly stupid.

"We should most definitely do so.. I'll handle the alcohol, you can handle our spot."

"Jennie... It's 2 am and I'm fucking tired from driving miles away from our house. Let's just go to bed and think about this in the morning." I dragged my heavy feet to my room and heard Jennie whining behind me.

"If you won't sleep now then I'm locking your door and hide the keys." I threatened her and she zipped her mouth and almost teleported to her bedroom.

I washed my face and did the same routine over and over again before bed. I felt so tired but when my body hit the matress I couldn't feel comfortable like I should normally do. I sighed and opened my curtains so the stars would brighten up my room.

My lips curled into a smile when I remembered what happened in the car recently with Mina.. Not that you perv.

We were blasting music in my car at 1 am not giving a care about in the world. I was definitely speeding but only a little bit since Mina was there. I wouldn't want her get into an accident because of my recklessness.

We were both singing and laughing at how ridiculous we look. I chuckled and my heart was probably beating a million times in just a second.

I just don't know.. Whenever I'm with her, I feel happy, I feel like myself. I don't act like this with anyone except Jen and Lisa but that's it. Mina is an extraordinary person and I'm living for it.

How did I get to lucky to know her in this world of man. but I wasn't lucky enough to have her as mine officially. She doesn't know I'm gay and I think it's better that way. I'm already suspicious enough to be flirting with her 'jokingly' sometimes.

I snapped my neck to the direction of my phone when somebody texted me. I was hoping it's Mina saying something random like goodnight. But faith wasn't in my side this night..

Park Chae-young
Y/n~ssi, you awake?

I closed my phone and ignored the message like it's an unimportant email sent to me. This is what I don't get at all.

Why do I feel so angry and annoyed at everything Chaeyoung does? At some point she's crossing the lines but even when she doesn't cross that line, I still get pissed.

Is it just my attitude or something more? If this was me a few months ago I would just block the number.. Why not do it now? What's she got another cell phone number?

I opened my phone and saw she left a couple of messages

Park Chae-young
I just wanted to say goodnight and sleep well!
It might be random and creepy,
But I had a feeling you needed it.
Ps. don't block my number, I worked hard for yours❤️
Again, don't be surprised when you see me in your classes, It's just coincidence babe😘