Chapter 6

The three cats were sitting on Yura's bed,having no idea of what was going on.

Yura stopped crying and stood up.

"Care to explain?" Yoongi pointed behind Yura.

"Explain wha-?" She wiped her tears and turned around.

Oh shit. The cats.

"No no Yoongi, this isn't what you think it is." Yura started explaining.

Yoongi folded his arms. "Then who are they?" He asked in a mad tone.

"I can explain."

It was Jimin.

"Hello hyung, my name is Jimin. Me and my brothers are cats but we have somehow turned into human beings." He said,trying to hold back his tears.

Yoongi let out a dry chuckle." You mean to say that someone cursed you. Yeah right." He said,rolling his eyes.

Jimin sighed. "Yes" he said but it sounded more like a whisper. "But if you want,we can leave." He was on the verge of tears.

Jungkook hurried and stood behind Jimin.

"Yes hyung,we swear we aren't trying to steal Noona because we know you're her boyfriend." He said frantically.

"You what?" Yoongi widened his eyes. "You think Yura is my girlfriend?" He said.

"Isn't she?" Taehyung said, scratching his neck.

Yura, who was standing dumbfounded, listening to the boys giving their explanations to her brother, spoke up.

She went near them and muttered, "Guys, Yoongi isn't my boyfriend, he's my brother." She almost burst out laughing.

"Yes,you three idiots I'm not her boyfriend, I'm her brother." He laughed, "Her dead brother."

"Ouh, you're her dead bro-wait what?!" Taehyung stared at Yoongi.

"D-does that mean you're a ghost?" Jimin stuttered, his trembling finger pointing at Yoongi.

"Noona ,I'm scared." Jungkook whimpered and hid behind Yura, his terrified eyes staring at Yoongi.

"It's okay Jungkook, Yoongi won't hurt you." She said, patting his head and Jungkook let out a giggle.

Yoongi sighed. He had no idea how to start his explanation.

"So Yura,you know right that I died in an accident?" Yoongi said.

Yura solemnly nodded.

"Well, I did die and am still dead,but I have been allowed to come down on earth for one month and finish my unfinished business." He said in one breath.

"So you're gonna be here for one month?" Yura excitedly said.

Yoongi smiled." Yes sis." He said and Yura gave a sad smile.

"But you're gonna leave after that right?" Yura said,her head looking at the floor.

Yoongi sighed again. "Yes but let's make the time we have the best time, right?"

"Yes." She nodded at her brother, tears glittering in her eyes.

"And you three," Yoongi pointed at the three boys and they stiffened.

"You sure you weren't trying to seduce my sister?" He laughingly asked.

"Seduce?" Jungkook confusedly asked. "Is that a new word for sausage? Oh no hyung,we were definitely not trying to turn Noona into a sausage." He said innocently and Yura just laughed and Yoongi mentally facepalmed.

Hello lovely readers!! I love you all!! Please comment and vote!!!

And remember.....

You nice keep going💞