Chapter 32: Tease 2/2

"daddy I c-can't!!!" he smirked, he pulled out your fingers chuckling.

"b-but" you whine

"Open wide for me babygirl if you don't want to get punish" you did what he said opening your legs wide for him to enter. He bit his lip looking at a whole feast.

"Dripping wet" he said looking at you while his hand rubbing you in a circular motion that made you more desperate.

"I waaant you~ fuck me pleaseee" you desperately said

"You need to be patient babygirl If you don't want to get punished" He licks his lips seductively as you whimper on his touch. You love how his finger moves in your clit.

"Don't cum" He said before eating you out, You can't help but scream. He was giving you too much pleasure, 

"FUCK! ahhhh ahhhh yessss daddyyyy, you're so good!" he rubbed your thighs then play with your clit using his tongue. 

"Daddy pleasee, I can't! I want you"  you plead hoping he would fuck you at any minute.

He licks you up and down, You were being submissive everything he did to you and he likes it. 

Seeing you like that made him go hard on you, It was satisfying hearing you whimper and beg for him to fuck you.

"I-I'm aaaahh c-c-closeee" He stopped as he went in between going to your ear to whisper something

"Cum when you need but I won't stop pounding in you" You gulped down your saliva

He inserts in you without any warning making you scream his name, He started moving in a medium space as the wet sounds echo around the room. You were moaning nonstop as he licks your neck to your boobs.

"Y-You like that?? huh? b-babygirl? when d-daddy pounds i-in you?" He dirty talk but you just nod earning a spank 

"Words babygirl" He said

"Y-Yes daddy" you said moaning

You bit your lips as jimin started to go rough on you, He doesn't like it when you bit your lip especially when both of you are having sex. 

He fastens his pace earing moans from his wife, He was punding in you in a maximum speed that you weren't used to. You felt a knot then cum right to his dick but he won't stop. He wants to ruin your orgasm until you beg for him.

"Ahh daddy! my slippery wet pussy fits your cock so well! ahhh ahhh ahhhhhhh yessssssss" You said as he kissed your lips. you wre moaning to his mouth.

The way he moves drives you crazy, I guess he forgets that you're still pregnant but It doesn't matter, It's safe. 

He pulled out without cumming but turns you around in a doggy style. Jimin inserts his big dick then starts fucking you with no mercy. He likes how your holes occupied his dick perfectly.

"arghhh babygirl! Fuckkkkk aarghhhh" He groans loving the sensation

"Daddy!!! I can't ahh! It's too m-much for mee MMmm ahh"  He grins then started to move faster than ever.

Although he already cum, He didn't stop. 

"Cum for me babygirl! Give me that warm milk of yours" You cum and he cum. He pulled out and clean you.

"That was amazing babygirl" He said kissing your lips before carrying you in bridal style.

He locked the secret room and went to your bedroom. He laid you down and cover the both of you.

"Let's sleep babygirl" He said and you nod

You slept onto his arms.

Time skip

You woke up and checked the time, 2:37 AM at midnight. You smirked. You looked beside you seeing Jimin naked since you guys fucked. You went under the sheets grabbing his dick. You lick his tip. You took his shaft bobbing your head up and down. You could hear him moaning a little.

"Mmmm y/n" he moans

Then you started to work faster bobbing your head faster. He opened his eyes realizing you were sucking him. 

"Babygirl~~" He moans grabbing to your hair

His dick twitched.

"I-I'm cumming!" He whispers yell

He cum, You lick him clean not letting a single drop. You went beside him. He smiled.

"Round 2?" He asked

"Yes" you answered 

He took off the blanket seeing you all wet already. He rubs his hand to your pussy earing soft moans. He inserts his finger thrusting them in you.

"ahhh shit" you curse moan

"cum baby" he said

He licks his finger tasting your cum. 

"So sweet" he licks his plumpy lips 

"You won't mind giving daddy a ride don't ya?" He asked rubbing his dick to your slippery pussy.

"Yes daddy, All for you." He smiled

You grabbed his dick putting his dick in you bit your lip. You started twerking your ass riding him ina possible way. 

"Faster babygirl" He demands throwing his head 

You fasten your pace earning moans from your loved one. 

"Baby, I'm ahhhhhhhh gonna c-cum" He said

"Let's cum together daddy" Both of cum then you laid beside him hugging him

"Naughty babygirl" you giggled

"You like it don't ya daddy?" He nod smiling

You fall asleep onto his arms and he did the same 

-End of chapter 32- 

Hope you survive these chapters. Please read "Fragile Hearts"