A very dead-pool esque welcome

Peter stood outside the place of his dreams. After 10 months of hard work, he was finally here. MA. Well, he was at the MA entrance exams, but still. He wished it wasn't so hot. His head felt like it was in Midtown Middle school's toilet; his throat felt burnt. Maybe it was the spider bite?

Peter shook his head. No. That spider was fine. It's probably my DNA being...changed.

As Peter walked through the towering walls that protected the campus, he noticed the hundreds of kids. Despite this, most of them were silent, probably due to stress.

Ahead of him, three massive doors – each labeled with a letter – loomed ahead. He checked his paper. "Okay. Door B. Got it."

Wonder what I'll find in there?

Are the people nice?

Will they judge me?

Are they really as powerful as I've heard?

Distracted, Peter's feet accidently crossed each other and he tripped. Well, goodbye world. He braced himself for the fall. And then...

And then...

Then...

Peter slowly opened his eyes. His bofy was flowtojg a meter above the ground.

He silently screamed as whatever force was controlling turned him upright.

"Sorry for that! I saw you trip, so I had to use my telekinesis." Peter turned and saw a girl his age. She wore a big red bow tie commented by a red T-shirt. Over it, she wore a long-sleeved green jacket and pants. One of her hands was glowing with red energy.

Peter waved at her. "Hi."

The girl held out her hand. "I'm Wanda Maximoff." Peter tried to reach for her hand but he was still several inches off the ground. "Oh, give me a moment." The glow in her arms faded and Peter hugged his stomach "Sorry, still practicing levitating people. It's hard becuae of, you know, Insides and all that."

"It's okay." He shook her hand. "I'm Peter Parker."

"Nice to meet you. Sorry about the whole 'picking you up.' Hope you manage to-" Before she could finish talking a blue thing flashed past her. Suddenly a young white-haired boy was taunting Wanda with her Bowtie.

"Got it!" he teased.

"Piedro, give it back!" He blew a raspberry and ran away. Wanda rolled her eyes. "Sorry. Siblings, am I right? See you later!" Wanda screamed foreign insults as she chased down Piedro. Peter watched Wanda leave. He blinked.

A person that wasn't MJ said hi to me, Peter thought. He did a small victory dance. YES!

Before the exam's started, all personal were told to go to an exam orientation at the auditorium. Peter sat down.

Maybe this is the place where I can make new friends. If I get in. He turned to boy next to him. "So, what's your na-"Peter jerked back as the boy revealed his face. It was Flash.

"Just shut up. End of discussion," Flash snarled.

"Oh." Peter shuffled away from Flash. "Sorry." He paused. " Just one question, how much do you know about the exams?"

"Not much." The lights turned on. Peter found his questions irrelevant.

Because he had entirely new ones.

At the center of the stage a man in a black-and-red tight suit sat on the desk, legs crossed over each and he looked like he was smiling. He looked like a man at comicon decided to dress up like a french maid.

"Hello my Nakama's and welcome to My Marvel-ahem-MARVEL Academy! I'll be your host, Dead-pool, and I'll explain the rules of your entrance exams!" Peter raised his hands. "A question? Is it time for some exposition?"

"Uhm-sir? Who are you and why are you dressed like that?"

The man checked his 'uniform.' "What are you talking about? Slice-of-life's always have a sexy maid in them. And how could you NOT know me?" Deadpool snapped his fingers. "Of course! Viewer confusion. Roll the narration!"

NAME: Deadpool, AKA Wade Wilson, AKA The Bread sticks Delivery Express Train.-(Why)

QUIRK: None, except for being sexy-(stop it Deadpool)

Ability/Mutation: Super-healing,

RAGING SEX MACHINE.

(WHY)

"Wait a minute," Deadpool stroked his chin. "Besides bad writing, now that I think about it. Plot points? Hair adhering to gravity? Children looking their age?" his eyes widened. "This isn't a slice-of-life!" Deadpool dug into his...

Pant pocket (whut) and ripped out a Nokia phone. "Hello? Hi! This is your friendly neighborhood F*ck-o. I'd like to call in about the job. Yeah, it isn't a slice-of-life. Wait, A slicing of life? Makes sense. Yeah I totally wore it. Nani? No I will not follow plot! Do you know how much these things cost? No no no! Listen up here Darth Vader wannabe, I am the sole reason this story is rated T. Okay, maybe not 'sole,' but still! You kick me out and you'll have hell to pay with 8-year olds on your hands. What did I hear you say?"

Deadpool leaned in closer to the phone. "A solo story? Deadpool X...Oh you know I'll make that bed rock! Deal!" Deadpool ripped his maid outfit off. "Andrew Garfield, here I come!" The audience was tumultuous, all confused as to what the heck was happening. "Let's get this over with." He fired several shots into the air.

"Alright listen up!" Deadpool yelled. The large screen behind him flickered to life. The silhouette of four robots appeared, "This is how the exam's going to go. You'll be split into several mock cities with giant robots. Each robot has different point levels, and each one you destroy gives you a corresponding point. Your goal is to destroy as many of these as possible. Questions?" One of the people in the audience raised their hands.

"What about the fifth robot? There's a fifth robot on the paper."

"That's worth zero points. Don't waste your time on fighting them. Unless your into that sort of thing." Deadpool checked his Howard-the-Duck watch. "Alright, kiddies. The exams will start in...hmm...How long does it take to lose the Australian airport security?"

The wall behind Deadpool exploded. Several armed policemen ran through the smoke and surrounded Deadpool.

"G've e' up, Wade! we' got ya surrounded." One of them yelled in a thick Australiun accent.

"F*ck you Saxton, I'll never give up Kassy to flight security!"

Saxton rolled his eyes. "It's a flippin katana Mate! You gotta process her!"

Deadpool gasped. "You swordist! Take those words back!"

"Just give it' up! You're a' the end of t' line!"

"Well good thing I'm tall enough to ride!" The wall beside Deadpool broke as a man driving a kid's train burst through it at break-neck speeds, knocking the soldiers over. Deadpool jumped into the kiddie seat.

"Drive, Bob, Drive!" The train picked up speed and rammed it's way out of the auditorium. "Choo Choo Mother f*ckers!"

As the Australian men chased after Deadpool, Peter shook his head.

How in the world did someone like him get hired