Xylazine

Previously...

When we made it and told Deaton about the whole situation he just nodded and went to some other room.

I wonder how he knows everything. Like...dude how? And how in the hell is he so calm all the time about this, when we tell him something totally dangerous, weird or stressful.

Then he came back...

Now...

"Xylazine. It's a tranquilizer for horses. For a werecoyote...expect it to work within seconds. Now...I only have three. So...whoever is shooting, needs to be a damn good shot." Deaton explained to us, while looking at all of us. Wait...Allison's a perfect shot.

"Oh wow...hmm...what about Allison?" I asked with a raised eyebrow and looked at all of them.

Then Stiles turned to me with a confused face.

"Y/N can I talk to you for a second?" Stiles asked me, I looked at the others and then turned to him and nodded. Then we went outside for a second.

"What?" I asked him, kind of annoyedly.

"Okay so...why didn't you want to help? I mean...why did you suggest Allison, when you're a perfect shot too. Besides, you know...Allison is not doing very well." Stiles asked me and huffed.

"I just...I want her to have a chance. If I would do it...then maybe she'll feel left out and that you guys replaced her." I said and avoided eye contact with him.

I heard him sigh and then he gave me a hug, which made me smile. I hugged him back. So...when we pulled away, we smiled at each other and then we walked back inside and I saw Scott smirking at us. That little runt.

"Scott shut it." I said and hit his head quietly, which made everyone chuckle for a second, until we turned back serious. This time I stood next to Stiles.

"Y/N is right...Allison is a perfect shot." Scott said smiling and then looked at Deaton. I heard Stiles mumbling something next to me.

"Stiles shut up." I said and nudged his arm.

"Okay, you wolf." Stiles said, chuckling. I rolled my eyes and then smiled.

"She used to be." Isaac corrected Scott and that made Stiles to get irritated. 

Are they going to argue again? Yes.

"She can do it." Scott defended and then shrugged and gave Deaton a little smile, who turned to face me and looked at me with a questioning look. I just nodded and then he turned back to Scott.

Why is everyone looking at me??

"If...we manage to find the thing." Isaac said kind of sassily and now he's making me triggered.

"It's Malia. Deal with it." I said through gritted teeth. Stiles chuckled and I sent him a glare and he shut up right away.

"Okay...what's the point of him? Aside...from the persistent negativity and the scarf? What's up with the scarf anyway?" Stiles asked him huffing and with a raised eyebrow. I just looked at the both of them and Isaac looked at him with a smug face.

"It's literally 65 degrees out." Both me and Stiles said in sync and looked at him weirdly.

That only made him roll his eyes and I scoffed quietly.

"Oh my god...How do we turn a coyote back into a girl, when she hasn't been a girl for 8 years?" Isaac asked annoyedly. Now he's pissing me off...if he doesn't want to help then he should have stayed in school.