~4~

~Your POV~

You're in the castle Library looking for information on Calamity Ganon. You have your hair pulled back letting your scar show. You find a book on the evil of Hyrule and figured it was a good place to start. You flip to the table of contents and find an entire chapter on Ganon. You flip to the chapter and move over to a near by chair.

He has given up on reincarnation and has taken the form of a beast made of malice.

"Well if he has 'given up on reincarnation' then that must mean that he was once a person." you think to yourself. You continue reading.

Calamity Ganon, in ancient times, was a Gerudo Chief named Ganondorf the one Gerudo male to be born for several generations, along with the Princess with the blood of the Goddess Hylia and the boy with the soul of the Hero.

"Holy shit, I need to take this to Urbosa and see if I can get my hands on ancient Gerudo texts." you think shooting up out of your chair. You fix your hair so it covers your scar and you grab the book. You try not to sprint down the halls as u come up to Urbosa's room. You knock on the door.

"It's open." Urbosa says through the door.  You walk in holding the book, "Oh, (y/n). What do you need?"

"I was hoping you could help me with something." you say flipping to the page about Ganon. Urbosa motions you to sit on the bed, you point to the line. Urbosa reads it and gets a look of surprise.

"I'm guessing that you would like to get your hands on some Gerudo texts?" she asks after reading.

"Yes." you say.

"Well I'm going back to Gerudo Town in the morning, you can come along on Saria or on Naboris." she says standing.

"Thank you." you say closing the book and hugging it towards your chest. You walk out and go to the library to put the book back. You go back to your room and get your bow. You go to the archery grounds to find Revali flying above with his bow.

"Lets split some arrows." you think to yourself. You get an arrow ready and wait for his to fly. You see it take flight and before it hits the target, you split it. You see the look of surprise on his face as he lands.

"Impressive, I know." you say. He turns around to see you standing there with a triumphant smirk.  He scoffs and goes back to what he was doing. You hold back a laugh and set up the sand bags.

"Have you ever thought about getting higher?" you hear from behind.

"Yes, but the only way to get higher up would be more sand bags, jumping off of Saria, putting the target downhill, or flying." you say leaning on one of the sand bags.

"Well get on." Revali says. You put your bow on your back and get on his back.

"Holy shit, he's floofy as fuck." you think to yourself. The take off was so sudden that you almost lost your grip. He doesn't get too high and you sit up with your bow in hand. You draw and release. You pin wheel the target. Revali lands and you cant help but look at how the arrow was dead center on the target. You pull the arrow and put it back in your quiver.

~Revali's POV~

I didn't know that (y/n) could split arrows mid-flight, that must be what makes her the best in Hyrule. I've heard her talk about making her own bows and they look to be very good quality. I get a good look at her bow. There are thousands of intricate carvings decorating the limbs, some of them are even painted.

"Why not change it up a bit?" I ask. She draws back.

"Change it up how?" she asks as she lets the arrow fly.

"Switch bows for a few shots."

"That sounds like fun." she says. I hand her my bow and she hand me hers. It's a little light for my liking, but the grip feels nice. It has a few strings of beads hanging from the lower limb. I knock an arrow and draw. The draw weight is almost the same as mine, just a touch lighter. I let the arrow fly. It's a little off center, but with a different bow, that is to be expected. I fire a few more arrows and give (y/n) her bow back.

"So what did you think of the Great Eagle Bow?" I ask.

"Draw length is a little big but other than that I like it." she says, "Now your turn, what did you think of mine?"

"It's tad light for my taste, but I'd use it if I lost my bow." I say. She smiles and we give our bows back, "Will you be leaving tomorrow?"

"I'll head to Gerudo Town with Urbosa in the morning and see what I can on Ganon, then comeback."

"Why are you doing research on Calamity Ganon?" I ask.

"I just think it'd be helpful to know a little about what we're going up against and I find it kind of strange that when ever Ganon is here there is always the princess with the blood of the goddess and the boy with the soul of the hero."

"So it's like Ganon, Zelda, and Link are all connected some how." I say.

"Yes and I want to find out why and how to stop the cycle." she says.

"Then why are you going to Gerudo Town?"

"Well I found a book in the library that said in ancient times Ganon was a Gerudo Chief and the only Gerudo male to be born for several generations."

"Ahh, so you're going to Gerudo Town to see if you can find any records on Ganon." I say

"Exactly." She says, "And if I'm lucky, I might be able to find a weakness."

"I wish you the best of luck." I say putting a wing on her shoulder, "Hylia knows we need all the help we can get to take Calamity Ganon down."

"Thank you." she says putting a hand over my wing.

~(a/n)~

i know its been a hot minute, im sorry. I spent a week with my grandmother and started to watch ATLA. BUT NOW IM BACK! i'll try to get a consistent update schedule again so maybe once a week to every other week.

BYE <3