6

Everything happened so quickly.

One moment, I'm in my cabin taking a nap, and the next, I'm being dragged out by Percy and Jason by my arms and legs. They didn't even stop until we got to the Zeus cabin and the door was locked.

"We could have stayed in my cabin you know," I grumble, sitting back on Jason's bed that I got dropped on. The other two boys sat next to me, which automatically makes me nervous. "What-what is this anyways?"

"Jason and I called for a big three kids meeting," Percy says grinning.

I want to leave. This is not what I want to do this morning. I had plans to sleep in my bed until noon, go eat lunch, then participate in some stupid camp activity.

"Can we do this later?" I start anxiously looking around the room for a dark spot to shadow travel through. There is one all the way across the room, but I won't be able to make it there in time.

Both boys must have seen my panicked face. They grab my body again, pinning me to the bed so I can't move whatsoever. "Don't you dare!" Percy shouts.

"If you do it, I won't hesitate to tell Will," Jason threatens.

I stop moving to stare up at him. "You wouldn't dare."

By the looks of Jason's face and Percy's face, they would dare. I stop fighting them, because I know either way I'm not going to win this fight.

"Speaking of Will, this is why we called this meeting today," Percy says with a serious look on his face.

I turn to look at Jason next, he also has the same serious expression that Percy has on his face. "You have been spending a lot of time with him lately. Care to explain?" Jason asks me.

"Am I not allowed to have other friends at camp besides you two?"

"You're denying the question," Percy shouts.

"I am not!"

Jason and Percy glare at each other, almost like they are having a silent conversation with each other. This conversation keeps getting worse and worse and nobody is even saying anything. If I could just escape now while the boys are distracted. . . .

"We know you have a crush on Will Solace," Jason says deadpanned.

I feel my eyes grow wide and blood rush to my face. "I do not have a crush on him!"

"You're face says otherwise," Percy comments, poking the side of my face. I quickly smack his hand away, hiding my face in my hands to hopefully get them to stop teasing me.

It doesn't stop.

"Nico," Jason places a hand on my back and begins to rub it in a comforting way. "Please understand that me and Percy care a lot about you and wants what is best for you. We both approve of Will being your boyfriend, whenever that happens."

"It won't ever happen," I grumble into my hands.

"Yes it will," Percy says next, "I can tell by the way you look at him that he is your type. I mean, I still don't see why I'm not your type, but that's beside the point right now. You two are literally so cute together."

"I hate both of you."

Jason pats my back a couple times, laughing, "You keep telling yourself that, Buddy. Hey, Percy, when are we going over to your Mom's apartment?"

"I think she said Labor Day weekend, my mom and step-dad said that they built a pool at the complex, which is news to me. I guess they are having a huge party too on the Saturday." Percy says with a smile on his face. He continues to talk about his family to me and Jason, but I stop paying attention quickly. I wish I still had a family.