C H A P T E R 30

Y/n's POV

"How did you manage to get ahead of me?" A voice, Hoodie's, asked rhetorically. I look back at him and give him a small smile, though he probably wasn't able to see it because of my mask.

"With the power of teleportation and anime on my side." I joked. He let out a small chuckle. For the remainder of the walk, we were silent. Something I loved, silence. We got to the mansion and I left to my room. Yeah sure, I've been here for like a week, but I barely knew anyone. Even though I technically wasn't a maid anymore.

"I'll go tell Slender." Hoodie told. I gave a hum in response and closed my door. I took off my clothes and put them in my hamper, making a mental note to wash them. I make sure my door is locked and my phone was facing downward, so if BEN were to come through, he wouldn't really be able to.

I get in the shower and let the water hit my body. I watched as the droplets slid down my arms and onto the shower floor.

Flashback

"Okay Y/n, for a little while, this'll be your home. Try and make yourself comfortable, and maybe make some new friends!" A lady with short black hair told the small girl. The girl let out a small nod, still traumatized from the events of last week. You were shown to a room where other kids were found. You set some of the stuff you took with you.

"Hey, I've never seen you here before, are you new?" A boy with green eyes and black hair came up to you. He looked of your age. You were too shy to speak, so you gave a simple nod. He gave you a toothy smile.

"I have a feeling we're going to be really good friends!"

End of flashback

You shut the water off because it started running cold. You wrapped a towel around your body and walked to your room. You picked out some pajama pants and a shirt. You brushed your hair and left it out. You sat on your bed, not going to sleep immediately. You weren't doing anything. Not on your phone, not walking, not thinking. Just breathing. You looked at your arms. They were bruised, bad. It's been a while since you cut, and some of the cuts were healing. You sighed. You took your phone and earbuds, and put on a playlist. You turned off your lamp and laid on your bed. It felt perfect to you. No worries or distractions.

Time Skip

It was an hour later and you still couldn't sleep. The music was still playing. You sat up and turned your fairy lights on. You then got off your bed and sat in the center of your bed. You switched from your earbuds to your wireless headphones. You put on Sweater Weather by neighborhood on. You started swaying to the music. Then when the lyrics started playing, you started dancing more confidently.

She knows what I think about, and what I think about

One love, two mouths

One love, one house

No shirt, no blouse.

You started to dance like you were the only person in the world. Your hips moved accordingly to the music.

Three minutes later, the song ended. You look at the doorway to see...

Masky

You got so scared and embarrassed, you jumped and went invisible, huddling into a ball and hoping that he wouldn't talk.

"You dance bad." He said, and then left.

You seemed upset, but you sighed and went to sleep. Well you were but then you heard something.

"Ah~"

A moan. Someone *Cough* Toby *Cough* was having sex. You once again took your earbuds and listen to music, drowning out whatever unholy sounds you were hearing.

. . .

Heh, really short chapter! Sorry, but I'm going through some stuff, but that won't effect my updating! Anyways, hope you enjoyed the chapter, Bye Clouds!! Unedited

-Blxrry