6: Death Saves the Day

Hey Readers!

I hope you all are safe and healthy! This chapter took a while to finish because with working 3 jobs my life is full of chaos. But don't worry, I'm still going to be writing like a champ and getting these chapters to you as quickly as possible! Let me know if you like it!

XOXO Ally Layne.

---

"They said WHAT?!"

"Well, it was more like only Dean, but-"

"You shouldn't have jumped a man holding a gun, but he shouldna' have told ya that. I'm gonna have a few words with that idjit."

Persie sighed. "Look, Uncle B, it's not like I was trying to place myself in danger-"

"Considering you volunteered to go hunting some demons I'd like to think differently, kid."

She let out a snort, "Yeah, like you're the one to talk."

Adjusting the phone against her ear, she quickened her pace back to the hotel. Yeah, after the boys abandoned her at the bar, she was stuck walking back. Too bad Blackjack was so far away-

But maybe...

"Hey Uncle B?"

"Yeah?"

"I think that the boys are going to need some help, and I know it's not going to be me who can give it to them," she admitted. "They're going about it all wrong."

"What do you mean?"

"They're after the wrong people, and I know they won't believe a word I say-"

"How do you know that?"

She paused, thinking back to when she met the two people, well, they're not really people, that she believes to be responsible for this mayhem. "It's like I could see through the Mist, but with demons, Bobby. I don't know how to stop demons."

"I'll be on my way."

Persie sighed. "I think I know a way to get you here quicker, Uncle B. But I don't think you're gonna like it."

A long pause was exaggerated by the sigh on the other end of the phone. "What're you thinking?"

A small grin crossed her face. "I know a guy."

.

.

.

A few hours later, Persie found herself sitting alone at the bar while watching other people come and go like fish swimming to and fro. She sighed into the drink the on-duty bartender poured her, an elixir of vodka and sprite.

She had Iris Messaged her old friend who was unfortunately rather upset with her for up and leaving camp, and wasn't sure if he was going to bring Bobby to this hell hole of a town or not.

It seemed that for now, she was going to have to fix this on her own.

The Winchesters were nowhere to be found, and neither of them had made it back to the hotel before she left, which was odd. She hoped they weren't dead. Sam was actually rather tolerable and, asshole or not, Dean was too good-looking to be left as dead meat.

"What're you drinking, sweet thing?"

She blinked, turning slowly to see some dollar-store cologne smelling man standing at her side. He had blonde hair and brown eyes with alcohol painted breath. She was so not into that.