New School

Tessa's POV:
Jaxon drove me to school this morning. I'm wearing light colored ripped up skinny jeans with a light yellow crop pullover and white converse for shoes. I have my hair half up/ half down in a fishtail braid and only mascara and some gloss on. I'm not a huge makeup fan but I enjoy a tiny bit.

We arrived a little bit early and were now walking towards my locker. Not too many of the other students are here yet. Cole thought it would be smart for us to come early so I wouldn't feel as overwhelmed. Jaxon helped me put all my school books and binders in my locker and he packed my backpack for me. Luckily all of the school books are mostly for homework so I don't have to carry them from class to class.

We finish up and Jaxon is waving at a group of boys to come over to us. My stomach flips. I'm instantly anxious.

Jaxon: "what's up boys? Meet my little sis. This is Tessa. Tessa these are some of the guys from the team. This is Brody, Jason, Puck, Matty, Phil and Damien!"

I'm so nervous but I swallow hard and look up at them all. I whisper a soft hello and say it's nice to meet y'all.

All the guys start talking as I'm awkwardly standing there. I have AP English first. I start to slowly move away from the group when Jaxon catches me.

Jaxon: "Tessa what class you headed to first?"

Tessa: "I have AP English with Ms. Bark. I'm going now so I can get there in enough time and a little early".

Next thing I know is one of his friends steps up.

Damien: "I have that class too. I can walk you to it"

Jaxon: "thanks man. Take care of her".

Damien: "of course bro. Let's get going Tessa."

We start to walk off. Luckily it's on the first floor but it's a maze here. Damien seems nice. He's walking clearly much slower then he normally does so that he can be at my pace which was very considerate of him. He starts some small talk with me.

Damien: "so Tessa. Welcome to the best high school you could ever go to.... ya I'm kidding. But welcome. Jaxon's super excited you're here. He hasn't shut up about you since you've arrived. In a good way though. I can see why he's so fond and proud of you. You're a beautiful girl Tessa"

I instantly blush. I've never been called beautiful by ANY GUY before.

Damien: "ohhhhh I made the infamous Tessa blush. Well I have accomplished some of my many goals today"

Tessa: "you had a goal to make me smile and then blush? That seems a bit strange. Haha"

Damien: "I had to make a memorable first impression. One that will last a lifetime anyways"

Tessa: "trust me I will definitely not forget you"

Damien: "we have arrived to English. You ready for some fun"? He clearly stated sarcastically.

I walked into the room and introduced myself to Ms. Bark. She was very kind and she actually had me sit next to Damien in the third row from the back. When Damien heard this he threw me one of his giant smiles.

Damien: "your lucky day. You get to sit next to the hottest senior on the football team" then he winked.

I couldn't help but laugh a little. Then shortly after Damien joined in laughing too.

We spent the whole period whispering back and forth to each other. I was really proud of myself. I'm talking and making friends I suppose. And friends with a GUY! Damien is a senior along with Jaxon. He plays football and he's clearly very funny. He seems very sweet to me me too. And on top of everything I must say, he is beautiful on the eyes. Clearly one of the best looking guys I've ever met.