Bnha

Dadzawa and mamagiri got fed up of their kids. They decided to take class 1-a minus the grape he's annoying so he doesn't get to go while adding class 1-b, Shinsho and the villains on trips together. To places like the park and Ikea or to an amusement park. The kids would be start acting crazy. While dabi would hang out with the adults well technically he was playing on his phone while standing next to the adults but we don't have to go into details even though I just did cause he's the cool older brother.Iida is just trying to stop Bakugo from blowing up Monama. Monama was making fun of Bakugo and his temper while Kendo was just hitting Monama on the back of his head. Most of the class is watching Tokoyami chilling with birds and singing welcome to the black parade with Jiro and Shinsho after Sero told him to 'hang out with his family' as a joke. Denki is just charging everyone's phones. Toga was terrorising Ochako and Tsu. Kirishima and Tetsutetsu were coming up with a secret handshake. Izuku was taking notes on the heroes that debuted recently. Mina and Todoroki would be talking about boys that they like, coming up with theories and talked about the moment they figured out their sexuality. While all this was happening everyone forgot about Shigaraki who was trapped inside the minivan that they drove to get there trying to open the door without destroying the door handle poor Shigaraki. And bystanders are just watching like 'what on earth is wrong with these kids'. But every time a bystander said something rude about the kids the adults and Dabi would turn on their protective mode and send death glares at whoever said that thing. All might being the stalker he is was watching from a distance. Vlad King would be the only one who was actually concerned about the children hanging out with villains.

That's all I have for this idea.
Word count: 338