𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐡 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

Requested by @iloveslashers

Title: Fight

I smiled up at Raph as he did the same to me. He ran his fingers through my hair and leaned down to peck my forehead.

"You missed." I teased and he grinned, pressing a kiss to my lips this time. I looked into his beautiful green eyes and rested my hands on the sides of his face.

"Your eyes are beautiful," I whispered and he pulled away gently, trying to distract me with more kisses. Instead, I shoved his head away and sat up as he did the same. "Why do you always ignore me when I say that?" He ran a hand down his face and groaned.

"I don't, I just-"

"Ignore me," I crossed my hands over my chest and angled myself away from him as he scoffed in disbelief.

"Are you seriously doing this right now?" he asked, almost humorously. I pursed my lips at his tone and nodded, turning away even more, "fine." 

Even though I was facing away, I knew he moved to face his back against mine, being just as petty as I was.

"Hand?" I asked after a few moments, leaning my arm back to tap his side. I could feel him shaking with silent laughter as he slid his fingers through mine.

++++++++++

"What are they doing?" Mikey whispered to Donnie as he and his brother watched his hothead sibling and girlfriend sit back-to-back on the couch, still holding hands as they pouted. Donnie sighed.

"They had a fight," he rubbed his temples as if he would have to fix the problem, which he probably would.

"Then why are they holding hands?" Leo asked as he walked up, having heard the last part of the conversation between brothers. He stared at Raph and his girlfriend, suddenly happy his crush turned out to be his half-sister, as weird as it sounded. Donnie sighed again.

"(Y/n) gets sad when they fight," Leo and Mikey nodded in fake understanding as they went their own ways, allowing the weird couple to continue whatever it is they were doing. 

++++++++++

Just a filler, basically. It was a oneshot request from weird turtle times to basically extend that one shot that im pretty sure y'all recognized so yeah.

i read a head-cannon where raph hates his eye-color cuz his doesn't match with anybody, like leo and mikey and splinter and donnie, so i used that.