Chapter 70

"He did it on purpose!! He did it!!!  Arrrggghhhhhh!!!! "

I kept rolling on my bed covering my mouth with a pillow and screamed at the top of my lungs. That guy,  Harry Steffan,  that guy!!  Does he think I wouldn't know why  he did that and gave me the pin at such timing?!  What does he think I am?  An idiot?!

Does he really think that making fun of me like this is so funny?  Does he really take me for a joke?! 

Come to think of it. Steffan-sama had been doing weird things eversince we attended the same class.  He's always meddling whenever O'Brein-sama do something towards me.

Oi.

(。-_-。)

Does he like me?

Oi.

Bettina.

The sun's still high and mighty so stop dreaming.

Ah mouh~

I cannot help but to think of it like that.  Uh. This might be the effect of frequent reading and watching dramas keke. 

******

I took a heavy breath before pushing the door opened.  My eyes immediately landed on a certain figure that I've been wanting to see for who knows how long.  I just can't sit and watch him act ridiculously. Adding another misunderstanding to an old misunderstanding. As soon as he saw me approaching them,  his lips curved upwards as he fixed his posture like a dandy prince.

Damn this harry Steffan.

Can I rip that smile off?

Can I!

Mouh.

Beside him was Lomiere-sama who's eyes, as usual,  is dim and cold. 

Does he think he had the whole world on his back?

Oi.

What's with that expression boy.

Oh well,  it's not like it's a novel thing to see.  And putting that aside, my usual smile isn't there to be found on my face anymore.  As of now,  my face is as dark as the nigh without the moon and stars.  I don't care whatever they thought of my behavior right now but I'm so pissed.  I'm so full of it. 

Standing before them,  I crossed my arms and raised my brows with my head held up high. Looking down at them like they are some insignificant ants that I can step on anytime but,

Oi.

Aren't I supposed to make you feel intimidated when I act like this?

But why am I the one feeling intimidated?!

You're looking up at me for goodness!!

This is no fair!

I'm gonna file a petition for changing male leads!! 

Who's with me?

!

Ah mou~

Bettina.

Relax.

They're just kids .

You're old!

Ah damn it!

They're older than me because they were made 10s of years ago.

Huh?

Did you get me?

Uh.

What.

I don't get what I said.

Eh.