#71 I am ready.

It had been a few weeks since we had the Harry Potter marathon, my parents came home and I ended up spending less time with my friends

It had been a few weeks since we had the Harry Potter marathon, my parents came home and I ended up spending less time with my friends. Liam hadn't made any indication that we were leading towards a relationship and it annoyed me that Jordan had put those thoughts in my head because they didn't exist before our late night chat.

He also still hadn't asked me to prom but Tia had made me buy a dress anyway. It was a red, full silk gown and the neckline dipped to a long V that revealed a lot of cleavage. It was bolder than something I would usually buy but then I was feeling bolder these days. 

Liam was picking me up soon, he had planned something for our second date but I didn't know what. He told me to dress casual, so black skinny jeans, band t.shirt and a red suede biker jacket was what I opted for. When Liam pulled up outside I was ready to go and he praised my punctuality. 

He drove us down by the lake on his motorcycle and memories flooded back to the first time I was here with Liam. I was so nervous to approach him and even more nervous to speak to him. We were like two completely different people back then. It was the first time Liam apologise to me after he hurt Alex real bad. 

"What are we doing here?" I asked as the wonderment built up inside of me. 

"I rented a boat." Liam said casually and my eyes shot to the sky. What the fu-

 Liam gestured towards a small speedboat, it had a fancy white exterior that curved elegantly around the front. Inside plush white leather chairs lined around the sides, completely with decorative cushions in different tones of blue. It looked expensive and I silently questioned if Jordan had anything to do with it. 

"Have you ever been to the otherside of the river?" Liam asked as he helped me into the boat. I shook my head, the closest I've got to the other side is the wooden docks that walk out a little over the water. "It's beautiful." he said starting the engine up and gliding us across the still water causing little ripples in our wake. 

"How do you know how to drive the boat?" I asked, amazed at his natural skills.

Liam smiled as if he was remembering something fond, then he replied "it's jordan's boat, we use it alot."  I just nodded, made sense.

We pulled up beside some rocks and Liam lowered an anchor into the water. He climbed out and then reached his hand to help me. It was so quiet and serene on this side of the water, nobody was around because there wasn't really anything here. With Liams hand interlocked in mine he led us up the rocks towards a small cave area. It wasn't completely enclosed but instead it was like a wide tunnel made from the rocks, enclosed enough to give us privacy. As we walked closer I could see small flickers of light coming from candles that had been placed around the area, red roses lay scattered amongst the candles and the whole cave twinkled in a romantic ambience that made my breath quicken and my heart race. The aromatic smell of roses and vanilla flooded my senses and smelt divine. Liam hit play on his phone and very low music poured out of his speakers, just enough to sit in the background taking the echo out of our voices.