New beginnings

Tommie

Since yesterday when Brandon kissed me I've been on cloud 1000. Today was Saturday and I was just chilling, usually I would be going out with Stackss and T but Stackss had to handle some business which he didn't share because he wanted to keep me safe and away from his dangerous lifestyle T was working overtime to help her mother provide money for her little brothers medicine. I told her not to because I was going to surprise them with a check to cover his medicine for 2 years but she won't listen. It was now 11 and I've ate and took my shower I was now waiting for my friend Mira to drop her twins Mason and Macy off which we're my god children, I was watching them for her today because she had court which was normal because this was get 5th time since they've been born because she assaults anyone that even looks at her babies wrong and I felt the same because I looked at my god babies as if they were my own.  She said she would drop the twins off around 1 so I decided to get dressed so I could take them to the park. I just got dressed in black shorts a white crop top, white AF1s and a Red Cross body. For makeup I applied red lipstick and lashes. I sprayed my perfume and put on earrings and then I put everything I needed into my purse. I put both car seats in the car and then went back to set my alarm and lock the door. Once I got in the car I blasted my air and took out my phone to call Mira.

Outgoing call to:
Mira

"Hey T." She answered.

"Wassup, imma come get the twins cause I can't stay still I can't be in this house so I'm On my way!." I replied.

"Okay, they'll be ready I'm just doing Macy's hair." She said before I said okay and hung up.

I played my music, backed out of my drive way and headed for Miras house. The drive was about 40 minutes away. Once I made it there I called Mira and she brung the twins out and strapped them in.

"MaMaaaaaaa." Mason yelled.

"Hiiii my nuggettttttt god mommy
Missed you handsome." I said smiling at my rear view mirror.

"Hi MaMaaaaaaa." Macy said.

"Hi moodaa god mommy missed you too beautiful.

I found the fact that they called me MaMa was so cute. After we greeted eachother I talked to Mira for a few more minutes and then I pulled off to take the kids to the park.

Incoming FaceTime call from:
Brandon😩🥰

"Hey boo." I answered smiling

"Hey Ma where you going?" He looked at my background seeing I was in my car.

"I got my god babies today I'm taking them to the park and to get something to eat, why wassup?". I asked.

"Just was seeing if you wanted to go get something to eat today."

"You can just meet me and the kids at ihop by my house in like a hour." I said hoping he would come but knowing he would cause I'm spoiled and he ain't even mine YET.

"Okay I might be there before y'all so I'll order our table in like 45 minutes so it's no wait." He said.

"Okay thank you baby." I said and he hung up. Idk when I started calling him baby but we were both fine with it.

The rest of the way to the park me and the kids blasted music singing together and having fun as usual. When we pulled up to the park I turned the car off, got my purse and took the kids out. It was only 2 other kids there and one was leaving so at least it wasn't a lot of people.

"Be careful and have fun." I told them as I let them down and they took off running. They are small as hell I mean they are only two but they're also smart as fuck too. I put both of their spare asthma pumps I had in my glove compartment into my purse and locked the door. The kids played for a nice 40 minutes until they banked this little boy for hitting Macy, he looked about 4 and mason didn't play about his sister. After I seen them we had to get the hell out of there cause it was a little white boy too. Running back to the car with them was hilarious because their little legs were moving so much but they were slow as hell so I had to pick them up and run with them. Once we got in the car safe and buckled up I locked the door, blasted the air and Music and headed for ihop. When we pulled up I texted Brandon and he came to the car to help me get the babies out.