Blue

Min yoongi

     It's been a month since hoseok and I found seokjin and namjoon and so we four decided to get an apartment and move in with each other. It took us a while to find the perfect home for us but we eventually found it. The apartment has three bedrooms so once we find are other soulmates we will have to share a room, right now seokjin and I are sharing a room, and namjoon and hoseok have the other room. Hoseok immediately wanted to share a room with namjoon when he found out they both loved plants. Their room looks like a jungle with all the plants they have in there.

I was a little jealous at first when hoseok didn't want to room with me but I got over it and seokjin is an amazing roommate and soulmate. He likes to cook for us and sometimes we all like to cook together. Seokjin also loves to tell jokes they may not all be funny but it is cute to see him laugh at his own jokes. It's kind of funny to see are room too because my side all dark and his side is all colorful, but some things are still the color gray.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was currently sitting on the couch with namjoon laying his head on my shoulder watching tv with me, seokjin was having classes and hoseok was having dance class. We were both planning to go to the end of hoseok dance practice so he won't he lonely walking home. Namjoon then stood up and started walking to his room then came back with his shoes on.

"Come on Hyung well miss the last bit of hoeseok practice," namjoon said ready to leave the house.

I got up of the couch and made my way to namjoon, I grabbed my keys and we both walked out. I locked the house door so no one got inside, and grabbed namjoon hand started heading down the street. Hoseok dance practice wasn't really far away from the apartment and hoseok told me that he was making a dance to one of my songs. I was so happy to hear that.

"Hey hyung I heard from hoseok hyung that they are also having ballet class today, do you want to stop by and watch them a little bit," namjoon asked me

"anything for you namjoon," I said giving him a smile

We finally got to the building and started to walk in when namjoon let go of my hand to go search for the ballet class. I followed behind him so I don't lose him when eventually we found it, but there were only two boys in the room one dancing and the other seating in a chair drawing something. The one boy that was dancing started spinning in a circle and when he stops facing me, we made eye contact. I started two see the walls turn a bright color I heard namjoon gasp and the other boy standing up.

"Namjoon go get hoseok and tell him we found two others of are soulmates," I said which namjoon nodded his head and ran off the find hoseok.

"Hi I'm Min Yoongi one of your soulmates," I said giving them both a smile

"Hi I'm Park Jimin and the boy over there is Kim Taehyung." He said smiling and the other boy smiled and waved at me.

"Hyung I got hoseok!" namjoom yell running in with hoseok, hoseok looked over at are two other soulmates in awe.

We all started to introduce ourselves again when I saw taehyung looking outside. I went over to him and saw the sky was a different color. It was beautiful, the colorful sky lit up the world even more. Namjoon came racing over to look at the sky for himself he then fell in awe, he grabbed his phone out of his pocket and took a picture of the sky and sent it to seokjin.

"seokjin going to be so happy when he finds out"