Chapter Ten- Master Plan

"Come on dude you just have to tell her you like her!"

  Noya and Tanaka were walking home from the practice match, their houses were pretty close to one another so they walked together.

Tanaka had told Noya about his conversation with Yamamoto, causing Noya to freak out and go on a crazy rant. "You can't just say stuff like 'she's mine' when technically, SHE ISN'T YOURS!"

Tanaka sighed, "I know okay? He just said that (Y/n) was cool and that he might go talk to her and I panicked! I don't even know if I'll ever be able to confess to her, and even if I do I'll probably never be anything more than her best friend..."

Noya, looked to his side, his friend looked sad, and disappointed in himself. That's when a lightbulb went off in Noya's head.

  "Look Ryu, the longer you take to confess to (Y/n), the less likely she is to return those feelings!" Tanaka's face fell even more. "But! There's no need to worry because I have a plan!"

  The taller boys eyes were filled with hope once again. "You do?" He asked, his friend nodding in response.

  "Yup! And it's a pretty good a one. You know, people call me The Love Whisperer" Noya declared, whispering the last part.

Tanaka side eyed Noya, "Are you serious?" He asked. "Yeah! It'll work, trust me." Noya said, grinning with pride.

"No I was talking about the part where you said that people call you "The Love Whisperer", you haven't even had a girlfriend!" Tanaka smirked before he burst out laughing, his friends face frozen in utter shock.

"Yeah but other people don't need to know that!" Noya's voice cracked at the end of his sentence, making Tanaka laugh even harder. "Dude! Your voice still cracks!" His voice then changed into an annoying baby voice, as he pinched Noya's cheek. "Your still too wittle for a girlfwend!"

"Fuck off! Do you want to hear the plan or not?!" Hearing Noya threaten not to give Tanaka the plan, made the boy stop laughing immediately.

"That's what I thought. Okay here's the plan."

The boys spent the rest of the walk home working on the plan for Tanaka to confess his feelings to (Y/n).
.
  (Y/n) walked into her first class, walking to her usual spot next to Ryu.

"Hey loser. Good job yesterday!" She said, not noticing that Tanaka was blushing at such a simple compliment.

"Thanks." Was all he managed to spit out before the teacher walked in. "Alright class! Books out today we will be..."

  (Y/n) usually zoned out about five minutes into class, either writing or receiving notes from Tanaka.

  A piece of paper then flew onto her desk 'Right on time' she thought, before unfolding the paper.

  T: Hey wanna eat lunch with Noya and I today?

  Y/n: You mean like I do everyday...?

  T: Uhm...yeah!

  Y/n: Ryu, your my best friend, why would you even ask?

  T: Cause I can. Fuck you. (ω)

  Y/n: YOU LITTLE BITCH! YOU WANNA GO?! (ò_óˇ)

  T: ...no ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=┌(; ̄◇ ̄)┘

  (Y/n) could barely hold in her laughter. Tanaka was being his usual idiot self. She was glad, considering what had happened the yesterday, before the practice match. She then wrote a response.

  Y/n: GET BACK HERE SO I CAN SCOOP YOUR EYES OUT WITH A SPOON!

  T:...so graphic

  Y/n: sorry. Got a little carried away there.

  T: Uhm... ya think?!

  Y/n: Fuck off.

  T: Yes your highness.

  (Y/n) looked up and saw Tanaka dramatically bow, causing her to roll her eyes.

  Y/n: Says you, drama queen.

  T: EXCUSE ME?! HOW DARE YOU INSULT ME LIKE THAT!

  Y/n: I rest my case.

  The teacher then started handing out an assignment, meaning their fun time was over.

———————————————————————————

  So this chapter and the next chapter were originally all one chapter, but it was suuuper long so...yeah.

  For some reason cringe ass Disney channel movies help me write? Wut?

I love my friends. 🥺💙💕