chapter 15 | Closer

— Next day —

Wednesday, October 16, 2019.

10 am.

I go out of the bedroom after waking up all alone in my bed and doing my routine, I close the door but stretch my body before joining Jungkook who must be cleaning the house given the fresh scent I can smell here.

While walking up to him, my mind cannot stop reminding me of last night and how intimate this was between us with all the closeness there has never been before.

"Ay!" his voice startles me as soon as I step in the open living room, my eyes dart towards him but fall upon his manly and tall figure standing on its spot with the sweep he's holding. "Don't move," he points his finger at me but already greets my day in a special manner. "What do you want to do?"

I keep my eyes fixed on him as my heart is feeling all soft, the sight of his long hair tied up into a man bun to make his sharp features even more visible. "I want to get to the fridge and get a bottle of milk."

"Stay where you are," he rests the long stick against the rim of the kitchen island but makes his way to the fridge while avoiding some parts of the floor. He grabs what I want and then closes the door, to come towards me and give it to me. "I'm going to cook breakfast once I'm done, all right?"

"I can cook while you—"

"No," he shakes his head but suddenly picks me up, his strong arms fluttering my heart. "Where do you want to go?" he holds me as if I was his baby, but I put my arms around his neck to open my drink. "On the sofa, please."

He peeks down at the floor since he knows the areas he cleaned and brings me to the sofa, carefully. Once he reaches it, he bends over but keeps one arm on my back to slowly put me down with delicacy. "Here," he moves back when I wanted him to give me a hug, but I smile at him and sip on my drink. "Am I going to have to stay here and not move while you're cleaning?"

"Exactly," he affirms with a grin, going back to his little task. Since he's out of sight, I turn around and rest my arm on the back of the sofa to drink and watch him. Even when he does something as simple as cleaning the house, he's sexy.

"Can I help you?" I propose to do since I don't like to stay here and do nothing. "No," his straight answer doesn't stop me, my eyes scanning his long legs hidden in a pair of sweatpants. "Don't you have to vacuum the sofa?"

"Yes I do, later," he doesn't even look up at me but only focuses on the floor. "But if I'm on it, you can't do it. So why don't you give me the vacuum and let me do this for you?"

"I'll carry you while doing it, don't worry," his soft and glossy lips curve up into a smile that I can perceive from my spot but this cuteness causes the same expression to appear on my face. "I'm too heavy," I bug him but enjoy it, chuckling quietly in my corner. He sighs but grips his sweep to straighten his back and finally puts his big eyes on me. "I could carry you and still be able to clean the house. So stop saying those silly things, I told you already."

"Come on, I dare you to do it," I clasp my straw with my lips but stare at him, ready to be held by his strong arms while he's making some sort of exercises. He smiles in the brightest manner but licks his lips. "Keep quiet and drink your milk."

"All right then, I'm gonna get the vacuum," I lean to the side to put my bottle on the coffee table but hear him coming closer. I giggle as soon as I see him but lie down on my back and grip onto the arm of it to not let him take me. "Let me help you...!"

"I told you to keep quiet," he gives a little slap on the back of my thigh, but a little noise runs out of my mouth and surprises me. He doesn't do anything anymore but only remains above me, right behind me. I turn around with some shyness but fall right into his deep eyes. He smiles at me when I thought he would feel a bit taken aback. "What was that?" his eyes switch from my mine to my lips, grinning at the reaction I got but which now makes me feel embarrassed.