Eunhyuk

You're now on your way to work the next day to speak with your manufacturer.

Since you woke up this morning, you've been in the best mood.

You and Seokjin played video games until it was time to go to bed. Normally, you'd be talking to Jimin about product ideas or laying in bed, researching ingredients on your phone. It was a nice change to have some down time.

You decide to pick up some donuts for some of the people going to the meeting with you.

"Wait! Can you hold the door open for me, please?" you shout out as you rush towards the entrance of the building.

The man standing by the door smiles back at you before holding the door open as you bow politely to him. You let out a soft sigh as you adjust your hair with one hand while the other holds up the box of assorted donuts.

"Thank you." You say to the man before he nods his head smiling.

"No problem." He responds before giving you another glance. "You're Miss Y/N, right?" he questions. You look over at him and nod your head.

"Are you Eunhyuk?" he nods his head and you eagerly smile. "It's very nice to meet you." You move your hand away from your hair and shake his free hand.

"Are these for the meeting?"

"Yeah, I figured I'd bring some in case anyone skipped breakfast." You state before nodding your head towards the elevator. "The meeting room is this way."

You lead the way to the elevator and get into the small, cramped space with Eunhyuk. Once his foot is fully in the elevator, you immediately press the button and let out a soft sigh as you balance the box of donuts resting by your side.

"So, what exactly is this meeting about?" he questions while awkwardly shifting on his feet as he looks in your direction.

"Oh, well my assistant came up with a new product idea and him and I want to plan it with you to come up with an ingredients list and make some sample stuff to test." You state before shrugging your shoulders. He nods his head before looking over at you and you notice him giving you an odd look. This causes you to become protective of yourself as you look over at him. "Now that I mention it, Jackson is usually the one who comes to these meetings to represent your company and state the terms. How come Jackson wasn't able to make this meeting?" you question while tilting your head to the side.

"Ah, Jackson is on vacation right now." he states. You nod your head and look up at the numbers on the elevator, begging for the elevator to move faster.

This man gives you a weird feeling.

While you're thinking this way, you fail to notice the way his eyes scan your body before he lets out a soft laugh and shakes his head.

You hear the laugh and it causes your head to snap in his direction.

"I know, a short girl struggling to carry a box of donuts is really funny, huh?" you question. He immediately shakes his head before looking down at the floor of the elevator.

Come on. Two floors left.

"No, that's not why I'm laughing," you arch an eyebrow, indicating that you won't talk until he finishes his explanation. "It's just... I thought you were the assistant." He states before softly coughing as he avoids eye contact.

"Oh? Because I'm carrying donuts for the meeting?" you tilt your head to the side.

One floor left.