Oscar

You let out a soft sigh of content as you feel Seokjin's lips pressed against yours. Your lips mesh with his as he softly moves his plump lips against yours in a sweet kiss. His hand reaches up to start cupping your face nervously. Your head leans into his touch, showing your consent for it as you continue kissing the man.

The soft smacking of your lips is the only thing that can be heard in the kitchen. You're smiling widely against his lips as you kiss him and he gently pulls away to stare at your face, eyes shifting between your eyes and lips a few times.

"Whoa..." he mumbles before licking his lips as he shyly smiles at you.

You bite onto your lower lip before returning the smile as you then nod your head slowly.

"Yeah, whoa." You respond. Seokjin lets out a soft laugh before looking down at the dining room table momentarily. Once he looks back up at you, you notice his dark brown eyes sparkling a little as he stares over at you. As you stare back, he gulps and you can sense his shyness coming back as he avoids eye contact, ears turning red once more.

"So, um..." he states before pointing down at the sample tubes to get your eyes off of him. "Did you taste the flavor?"

"Huh?" you ask before your eyes look to where he's pointing. "Oh... um... I tasted a little bit of strawberry but it wasn't as strong as I'd like it to be." You state, causing Seokjin to nod his head softly.

"Should I... reapply it so we can test how long it stays on?" Seokjin asks. You immediately shake your head as you reach down for your pen and start writing notes on the flavor.

"No, you can try a new one if you like. Since the flavor on this one wasn't good enough anyways, it's not worth testing how long it lasts."

"Okay..." he glances down at his lap for a moment before looking back up at you. "How should I take this off? Is there like a remover you have for me to start fresh for the next sample?" You smile over at him as he shyly continues to ask questions.

To make him blush again or to not make him blush again?

Yeah, you're going to make him blush.

"Yeah, you can use that makeup wipe over there." You point towards the kitchen island as he slowly begins to push his chair back, ready to walk over to the counter. "Or... there's another way to get the lip balm off." You smirk in his direction, watching as he pauses his footsteps, slowly turning to face you.

His eyes are wide and his face has a slight pink tint to it.

Gotcha.

At least, that's what you think.

Seokjin remains silent for a few seconds before his eyes return to their normal size after a few seconds, causing you to arch an eyebrow, the smirk slowly fading off of your face. Seokjin walks back to the dining table, plopping onto the chair as he leans onto the table, eyes locked on you. You watch as he leans forward, puckering his lips in your direction while closing his eyes.

Your eyes are the ones that widen now.

He wants you to kiss him.

You gulp and stare down at his plump lips as they pucker, trying to prevent yourself from attacking this man with kisses. Blinking, you cough and tuck a stray strand of hair behind your ear as he challenges you.

He peeks one eye open, lips still puckered before he speaks.

"I'm waiting." He states before closing his eye and puckering his lips once more.