Luke

The next morning, you're woken up to breakfast in bed. The tray is sitting on the table beside your bed and you let out a soft groan as you sit up straight, stretching your arms above your head.

The tray is covered with toast, eggs, and bacon along with a glass of water on the side. The napkin on the tray is neatly folded and there's a note lying next to the plate.

You bite onto your lower lip as you lift the note.

I hope you enjoy this breakfast in bed. If you're free this weekend, I was wondering if you'd want to rent a room with me. Let me know your answer tomorrow.

You bite onto your lower lip as a small smile starts forming on your lips. Reaching for a piece of bacon, you fill your mouth with the crisp meat, letting out a sigh of content.

"Hey, Y/N?" you hear from the door. Glancing up, you see Jimin and give him a small smile before your head snaps back in his direction.

"Jimin? Yeah, what's up?" you ask. He makes his way into your room, eyes glancing down at the breakfast. The note is still in your hand and you crumple it up in your fist, pretending to stretch your arms up again. You lower your hands back down and hide the sheet of paper underneath the covers as he looks at you once again.

"Remember how I said you've been acting weird and I said I'll get to the bottom of it right after we start sampling the lip balm?" he arches an eyebrow. You roll your eyes and nod your head, waving a hand to dismiss his claims.

"You mean when you were assuming something's wrong with me just because I haven't been going out as much? Yeah, I remember." You scoff before lifting the piece of toast from your plate, taking a bite of it, appreciating how Seokjin added a bit of cinnamon to the toast along with a light layer of butter on top.

Jimin's eyes remain locked on you as you eat and he narrows his eyes at you.

It was then that you noticed that he's holding something behind his back.

"Yeah... now that your period is done, I'm still going to investigate you." He moves his hand from behind his back, revealing a can of whipped cream. "This look familiar?" he questions.

Okay, Y/N. You can easily play this off as you getting a midnight craving for something sweet.

You arch an eyebrow as you examine the can of whipped cream.

"It's a can of whipped cream, Jimin." You accentuate before placing your index finger on your chin, pretending to think. "I think... yeah... I've seen that before. I've seen it in the fridge." You tease. He merely blinks before setting the whipped cream on your bedside table directly next to your breakfast.

"Okay, Y/N. Something really is up with you..." he trails off before gesturing to your bedside table. "And whatever it is, you have Seokjin involved too. He may be a messy chef, but when he's finished, he always makes sure his ingredients are stored properly."

"So I snuck a midnight snack of canned whipped cream. What's so suspicious about that, Jimin?"

"Seokjin would've yelled at me if I did something like that. Why didn't you get yelled at?" he questions while staring down at you. "In fact, why didn't he even notice that this can was out?" You let out a soft sigh as you stare up at nosy Jimin.

"Jimin, you're freaking out over a can of whipped cream," you speak slowly before pushing the covers off of your lower half. You approach him slowly before placing your hands gently on his shoulders. "Is this lip balm project stressing you out? Because debriefing me about a can of whipped cream doesn't exactly seem like a normal thing to do... unless you're Seokjin." Jimin scoffs, taking your hands off of his shoulders.