Luke Part 2

It's the time of day where you would typically stay in your living room and relax while watching TV.

You have a movie playing with Jimin sitting to the left of you on the couch while Seokjin sits on the recliner. Seokjin is leaned back, the seat reclined, as he continuously dozes off every few minutes. He'll be ready to pass out but remembers that he isn't in his room and his eyes pop open again.

Jimin is on his phone, ignoring the two of you as he texts someone, smiling.

"Who are you texting, Jimin-ah?" Seokjin teases, now awake once he sees Jimin smiling eagerly at his phone. Jimin's eyes widen once Seokjin calls him out and his head snaps to Seokjin's direction.

"Just... someone." He states before quickly locking his phone and setting it down.

"So, you can keep secrets but want to know everyone else's business?" you butt into the conversation while holding the remote in your hand. You pause the movie before turning your head to glare at the man. Jimin bites onto his lower lip before shrugging his shoulders.

"That's not very fair, Jimin-ah." Seokjin teases.

"Please, we all know that I only keep secrets when necessary." He rolls his eyes.

"Oh? Is this secret 'necessary,' Jimin?" you question while quirking an eyebrow. He lets out a frustrated sigh before you shrug your shoulders. "If you want to be nosy with my business, then I'll be nosy with yours as well."

"I can't say who it is."

"And why not?"

"It would hurt you. If you want me to hurt you, then I can easily say who it is." He states while staring back at you, almost daring you to tell him to say who it is. You grow quiet, surprised by his statement before pursing your lips.

"You know what? Fine. Keep it a secret. The last thing I need is to be hurt." You state. Jimin grins victoriously before going back to looking at his phone as it beeps.

Seokjin eyes you and furrows his eyebrows in your direction as he silently questions you about who you think it is. You silently shrug your shoulders before pressing play on the remote, allowing the movie to start playing again.

"Besides... I know there is no 'Luke,' meaning you didn't even tell me the truth." He mumbles to himself. You glare at him.

"And how would you know that there is no Luke?"

"I checked around the office."

"Oh, you're going to assume that I'm dating someone I work with?" You state, mentally slapping yourself at the hypocrisy coming out of your mouth. I mean, you are seeing someone you work with, even though it isn't a serious relationship... yet.

"You have sort of a thing for that." He states before shrugging his shoulders.

"At least I have a thing. You haven't had one relationship while working with me, no matter how often I tried setting you up in the past." You state while crossing your arms.

"Every girl you set me up with had something off with her."

"You seemed to like Soojin pretty well." You argue.

"Yeah... until she started pushing me away from her when I tried giving her affection." He rolls his eyes.

"I'm just going to drop this because I know if I don't, this argument will continue in the office and that's the last thing we need right now." You say before sighing. "But one last thing: there's a reason I'm not telling you. If you won't tell me who that is to protect me, maybe you should think that I'm doing the same."