CHAPTER 14

Only a few minutes to 5 and I can't decide whether to wear a crop top with black jeans or a black mini gown and a silver jacket and it's so frustrating. Now I know why people plan weeks ahead before a date and here I am few minutes before pick up staring at two dresses.

I laid down on the bed and stared at the ceiling. What would mum have wanted me to wear? She always says black goes with everything, I looked over at the black gown. Here goes nothing.

The door flung open and the triplets plus Dale walked into the room. They all stared at me surprised.

"is that what're wearing?" Dale asked me. I shook my head and pointed at the black gown.

"get it on quick, Dyl would soon be here" Percy almost screamed, grabbing the dress and shoving it into my hand then pushing me to the bathroom. Why were they so excited? I wore the dress quickly, it was body fitted and the back was just strings, that's why I wore the jacket on top. Looking at myself in the mirror, I looked so different and strange. The same girl a few weeks back who never thought she'll escape from her bondage now going on a date.

"come on, let's see" I heard someone yell. I groaned before walking out slowly. I was met with flashes from phone cameras like I'm some famous actress walking the runway.

'so? What do you think?" I asked them as they scrutinized my outfit.

"I'm speechless" Miles said in a daze. "but you just spoke" Simon told him making them laugh.

"we have to do your hair, curly or straight?' Percy grabbed the curler and straightening iron, raising them both up as he spoke.

"you curl your hair?, how'd you know how to use that?" his brother asked. He rolled his eyes at him ."I curl Gabriella's hair sometimes"

I turned to him"who's Gabriella?" they exchanged glances slowly before he answered.

"she's a very good friend of mine" I chuckled, knowing what he meant. Anyway he started the job and soon he was done, I must say he's pretty good. Maybe I'll employ him for further jobs. I looked myself in the mirror, pretty is the word, I did opt not to put make up, I think I'll go natural.

"let's take a selfie" Simon suggested. They crouched to my height. How embarrassing and we took silly photos.

"ready?" I nodded and we walked out.

Ivan's P.O.V

I've always promised myself not to let my younger sister go out but I guess I'll let it slide this once. Hazel has been through so much and we don't need another person swooping in to hurt her. Those days are over and I'll make sure to keep it like that.

"do you think this is wise?" Alan asked me as we sat at the foot of the stairs waiting for Hazel.

"I don't know, honestly, but let's give a shot" I answered understanding his confusion and fear 'cause I shared it too.

"the mall? Do you think?........." I cut him short.

"stop worrying, it'll be fine"

"you trust Dylan" he spat out.

I shrugged "maybe" the doorbell rang. I sighed before standing up and opening the door. Dylan stood there dressed in a black leather jacket over white vests and black jeans.

"okay, listen up bud, curfew is 11:00 on the dot, don't try funny business, if she comes back crying or annoyed, your head would be the next artwork on my wall, no drinking or smoking, got it"

He gulped before muttering a yes sir. We heard feet on the stairs and turned. It was Hazel and the other guys. She looked so pretty I just gaped at her.

"um.. guys, aren't we moving?" she said smirking. I smiled at her.

"bye, have fun but not too much fun" I warned and with that she walked out the door.

.........................................

I'M SO SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER, THANKS TO THOSE WHO COMMENTED. I'M CURRENTLY WORKING ON THE NEXT CHAPTER, SO....

PEACE OUT.