chapter 17 (part 2)

Ink: "ok let's discuss about this whole situation why I brought you here for a meeting"

Error: "carry on."

Ink: "w-well about yesterday I was thinking a-about something and it felt important so that's why i was planning this"

Dream: "and what's the thing you have been thinking about?"

Ink got flustered and wanted to say it but instead shut his mouth

Nightmare: "ink just tell us"

Ink sighed and looked at them,feeling very nervous

Ink: "i-i t-think I like c-classic.."

As he said it out loud,the sanses felt a bit weak

G!: "to be honest I don't really know if I even like that original"

Fell: "same,I just met him and he already found out my soft side"

Blueberry: "I think he is great!" "A-and maybe I kinda like him as well,since he saved me from t-that lion" *blushes*

Error: "I think he is cute and all but maybe we should all first get to know him more"

Nightmare: "he is right though, I personally think we should probably get to know him besides we just met him and made him live with us"

Cross: "I agree!"

Dust: "it will be awkward for him if we are going to creep him around with our shitty feelings,so yeah I defiantly will go with that choice what error said"

Ink: "a-alright then, we can first make him feel like home and we all can get to know eachother better!"

Lust: "I was thinking, maybe we should first fuck him then we can make him feel like hom-"

All the sanses: "NO!!"

fresh: "wait a second if we are here..then where is geno?"

Error: "probs dead"

Fresh: "..."

Blueberry: "error how can you say that!"

Error shrugged

Killer: "damn."

G!: "you and your siblings are such a dickhead-"

Fresh: "SHUT IT ALREADY!!"

as he yelled at them all

They all felt their mouths shut and guilt has crawled down their back

~meanwhile with classic and geno~

Classic POV
While when we were watching the movie

All I could think was the 'talk' I wanted to have with him

Classic: "geno I want to talk to you about something.. Important."

Geno: "k what is it?"

Classic: "...error had told me what happened yesterday between you and him..including your younger sibling''

Geno growled and mumbled

Geno: "jeez that guy. Always knows how to piss me off"

Classic stood up and sat down instead of laying down on his chest

Classic: "geno this is serious"

Geno: "yeah serious to be a disgraced."

Classic: "geno..please this isnt the type of conversion I want"

Geno: "then what kind of conversion you want then!?"

I went closer to geno,making him gulp and sweat

Classic: "what part don't you get! You and error are siblings" "why can't you at least try to stay positive around each other?"

Geno: "its hard to explain.." *blushes and looks away*

Classic: "geno c'mon already,you must be an older brother and you should act like one"

Geno: "but.I.am.one"

Classic: "I know you are but you're acting childish!"

Geno: "shut up"

Classic: "no you shut up! You should have already act like your age and protect your brothers..especially fresh."

Geno: "...."

I sighed and used my hand to hold his chin to look at me

Classic: "please understand this is not the type of relationship fresh wants with you and error"

Geno: ''fine! I'm tired of my shit! I know I'm a bad older brother and I knew I should have protected them yet I'm being a dickhead to them instead and got called a disgraced by my own brothers!! " *cries*

As I watched him cries out,I felt bad for him

Classic: "shh don't cry geno"

I hugged him and patted his back

Geno: ''b-but I just c-cant help it.." "I'm a terrible brother to them now"

Classic: ''maybe there is still a chance you can fix that"

Geno: "y-you t-think s-so?"

Classic: "of course,there is always a second chance once I'm people's life times besides I have a chance to finally have my happy ending with my family and frisk promised to never reset" "which I thought I was never going to die normally"

Geno: "i-i don't think they will give me a c-chance...not after what I've done to fresh"

Classic: "I know you have done a really bad choice but all you have to do is make it up to them maybe"

Geno: "like what?.."

Classic: "why don't you apologize?"

Geno: "...that won't work..trust me,error never just immediately forgives me like that"

Classic: "...I know how you feel..but to be honest I can see you are in pain,maybe try to talk with error and fresh alone"

Geno: "yeah I probably should"

As he talked,he fell asleep on my chest

I didn't mind so I fell alseep as well

Part 3 will be coming soon!

Sorry to make this short

840 words