¦9¦

I followed Minho hyung. We went to the front of the house. He's friends saw him and hugged him. After some time he's friends and their girlfriends looked at me and made a face of disgust. I kinda expected it. They all look very rich.

"Minho who is he?" (Friend 1)
"Oh this is my neighbor he's younger then us"
"Nice to meet you all my names Jisung" I introduced.

The girls started snickering at me. What's funny?

"Okay cool Jisung...And why exactly is he here?" (Friend 2)
"Umm cause I wanted him here." Minho hyung said.
"Whatever man just let it be let's get drunk!" (Friend 3)
"About that.." (Minho)
"What?" (2)
"Jisung isn't old enough to get drunk. So we are gonna lay off the alcohol"
"Whatever" (1)

They all started glaring at me. This was a bad idea. I knew I shouldnt have come"

"Then let's play Gta 5 and go to the strippers club" (3)
"Afraid not Jisungs too you-"
"That's it Minho we can't have any fun with this kid here" (2)
"Cmon he obviously doesn't belong in here like look at him why are he's checks so fat?" (1)
"Hes annoying Minho!)" (3)

'Why's he suck a dork?' 'God this kid had to ruin the fun!' 'He's suck a dork!' I heard their girlfriends talking bad things about me.

"Guys! Can you not be so rude?! He's a godamn child!Your hurting his feelings! " I heard Minho hyung say.

Then a whole fight broke down. And that's my cue to leave.

"Minho hyung?"
"Yes Jisung?"
"I forgot to do my homework today I have to go"
"But you don't have school tomorow summer holidays you know."
"Well you see it's a big assignment and I better start it"
"You sure?"
"Yes! Thank you for the offer. Bye"
"Bye then..."

As I started exiting I heard all his friends signing and saying stuff like 'Finally he left' 'What a dimwit?'.What were you thinking Jisung. You will never fit in.But for some reason Minho hyung sounded upset. No why would he be upset? No one's ever gonna like you. Life hates you. It's the truth and we all know the truth hurts.