Chapter 11

A/N: OH MY GOSH!!! THIS HAS ALMOST 6K VIEWS!!! I never thought that this story would get as far as it is now. When I started, I expected it to get at most a little less than 200 views. It makes me SO happy knowing that there are people who take time out of their day to read this. It makes me smile every time I think about how I've created something that people like!!! So thank u. Thank u to all my readers. Thank u to all the people who vote on chapters. Thank u to everyone who's added this to their reading list(s). Thank u to the people who add this to their library. And thank u, thank u, thank u to all the people who comment. It is u guys, ur encouragement, ur support, even people who just read, who help keep me motivated. Thank u. I am thankful for all of u. Now on to Chapter 11!

Recap

It all came crashing down when she heard the alarms. Of course, an akuma would show up now. Quickly dashing into an alleyway and checking to make sure no one was there, Marinette unclasped her purse.

Tikki flew out and nodded. "You got this Marinette!" the red goddess encouraged. "I know Tikki, I have to. It's my job, and failing is never an option." With that declaration, Marinette called out her transformation.

"Tikki spots on!"

A few moments later, Ladybug could be seen swinging through Paris towards yet another akuma.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

3rd Person POV:

Ladybug sighed. Whether it was one of relief, exhaustion, exasperation, or frustration, she did not know. She was currently standing on a roof that overlooked the base of the Eiffel Tower. Below her, Avifauna was currently summoning an enormous flock of birds.

Avifauna was a somewhat common akuma, and his goals were always quite similar. M. Ramier only wanted to feed and take care of his birds, but one way or another he would become upset over how they were treated.

Avifauna was essentially the same as M. Pigeon, the name the only difference. It was because of this that he was a very easy akuma to defeat. The akumatized object was always his bird whistle, and he was fairly weak.

Ladybug threw her yoyo towards one of the beams in the Eifel Tower. With a swift tug, she was being pulled towards Avifauna. He was currently declaring Paris the "land of the birds" and ranting about lord knows what.

Landing on a bar of the Eifel Tower with a quiet thud, Ladybug whispered for her Lucky Charm. A bright red slingshot with black polka dots fell from the sky and landed in Ladybug's outstretched hand. 

Looking around, Ladybug spotted three objects that were aluminated with the red and black pattern. The slingshot, her yoyo, and Avifauna's bird whistle.

Gently placing the slingshot beside her, Ladybug pulled out her yoyo and opened it. Tikki had explained that the yoyo was a sort of never-ending container. It was a small portal that leads to a sort of void.

When transformed, Ladybug can reach into this void and pull out various things. Combined with the creation magic she was gifted, she can pull almost anything out of the void. Though the more intricate and large the object, the more energy it took.

Ladybug reached her hand into "the void" as she likes to call it, and took out a small rock. She closed her yoyo and picked up the slingshot. Placing the rock in the little pouch, she pulled back the bands and aimed.