Making Bank

Tsubaki had found Tsunade's chakra signature in a couple of days and managed to make it there a couple of days ahead of time of Jiraiya's and Naruto's suspected arrival.

     With that, she could now gamble places in bankruptcy and rule the streets with her wealth. Upon arriving into town, she found herself a good inn to stay at and a place that sold rather... exotic costumes.

     The kunoichi had happened to chance upon a male bunny costume that just so happened to fit Gaara. It was a Godsend, probably even a message from the Gods themselves. 

     "Oh my God, " Hashirama gagged as he watched, horrified at what he was looking at.

     The redhead wore an all-black rabbit jumpsuit that became tight-like material around the limbs. He even had a cute bunny ear headband neatly tucked into his hair to where you couldn't even see the band.

      He looked like a male stripper with weird fetishes.

     "Oh, yes~" she purred, hugging the Gaara-bunny tightly, "Gaara-pyon is mine now."

     "You can't take him out there like that."

     "Of course I can. Let's go, sweetcheeks."

     Grabbing Gaara's hand, she led them to the gambling house, the machines loudly chiming in the background.

      Exchanging a full stack of Ryo for chips, she first headed to the slot machines. Smirking, she patted her lap for Gaara to sit on. 

     Cracking her knuckles and stretching her fingers, she pulled down on the lever, placing her bets as high as she could. With that, she had three sevens right across the board and the sounds of coins clinking against a metal tin.

      It was odd that Madara had luck in such places. No, to call it luck was practically underestimating it. The way she won in any form of gambling could only be described as a cheat. Thankfully, the very same cheat had passed itself to Tsubaki.

     She moved from the dealers with blackjack, poker, roulette, big six, and keno. In every single game, she placed big bets, going all in and coming out victorious in the end.

     With the odds of her moving quickly across games, the kunoichi ended up in a game against Tsunade. Tsubaki's grin turned malicious when she recognized the older blonde in front of her.

      Counting the chips on the board, had they allowed her too, she would've used all the chips that she had won previously. However, the gambling parlor had placed a limit on the mere hours she had been there.

      Stretching her hand out with a 50,000 Ryo chip, she sent an intimidating glance to the Senju. "Hey, how about that we have a wager?"

      Tsunade looked at Tsubaki observantly before asking with narrowed eyes, "What exactly is your wager?"

     "It's simple, " she smiled, suddenly drawing in her dark aura to leave a friendly one out, "If you happen to win against me, I'll give you double the amount of money that you see right here on the board."

      Tsubaki had well over a million Ryo sitting on there in game chips. As much as it was an appealing offer, the Slug Princess still had to weary before agreeing."

      "What happens if I lose?"

     "A favor, " the Uchiha replied, "I want you to take an apprentice under your wing."

      Calling over one of the casino workers, she got herself a small bottle of sake to share between the two of them.

     "My treat, " Tsubaki grinned.