Tomorrow

It's 9:00 a.m., the next day and Y/n just got back from the grocery store. After putting her food away, she decides to go out and explore Seoul for the first time. It's her first official day, so why not make it a little exciting.

But before she does that, she remembered that she texted Chan and hasn't looked if he responded yet.

She looked at her phone and she was surprised. She saw that he was currently typing.

She was watching her phone as she was waiting for the message to pop up. Her heart was racing. She couldn't believe that she was so close to Chan now. They have been 9 hours away from each other by plane for so long. Now, they are less than an hour away from each other by car.

(A/N: texting/messages app I used - "fake messages" white, blue and purple cover)

white, blue and purple cover)

Y/n is so happy that they can meet up again! She feels a little overwhelmed and nervous because it's been so long but she still can't wait!

It's now 8 at night and she just got home from exploring the area near her apartment in Seoul. She's really liking it so far and the people are nice there. She shopped, ate, and met some people.
In the afternoon, she met this woman named Suvin Kim at an outdoor restaurant. She was probably in her late 40's. Y/n was taking a little long to order her food because she never tried real Korean food before so she doesn't know any food that she likes yet. Suvin Kim was behind her in line and heard Y/n asking the man what is the best thing on the menu. Suvin Kim could also tell that she was a foreigner because didn't have a great Korean accent. She saw that the man looked a little confused since he couldn't understand her that well and that's when Suvin Kim came to the rescue. She even sat with Y/n after helping her order since she was going to eat alone as well. She was very outgoing and helpful although she didn't even know Y/n.

She got into her pj's and then called her mom. She promised everyday that she'll call her mom.

"Hey mom!"
"Hey honey! How was your first day?"
"It was pretty good. I really like it here so far. I even met someone-"
"Ooo already Y/n? Are they cute?"
"If you want me to say that a 40 year old woman is cute then yes they are cute."
Her mom sighed, "I thought you met a cute boy or something! My fault though, I shouldn't have expected it. It's only your first day."
"Uh... pretty much, mom. You are weird for thinking I'd meet the love of my life on the first day."
"Anyways... speaking of cute boys, have you talked to Chan?"
"Oh my goodness mom... and yes I did. We are meeting up tomorrow actually."
"Awe that's great! How is he? Make sure to show him that year book I gave you!"
"Yes mom I will, and he's doing fine. He's just been very busy with the whole comeback."
"Oh yes! Tell him we can't wait to hear! We are his biggest fans!"
Y/n chuckled, "Yes I will."
"Okay Y/n, you sound tired. I'm glad you had a great day. It's gonna be great living there!"

It was true though. After this long day, Y/n was just ready to sleep. It didn't matter how sleepy she was though, she always loved talking to her mom.

"Yeah, I think so too. Thanks mom."
"Of course! Love you! Get some rest!"
"We don't have to stop talking if you don't want too. I may be tired but I don't mind."
Her mom sighed and was quiet for a moment but then spoke, "I love you Y/n. You are always putting others before you."

Y/n loved and hated having that kind of personality. It made her happy putting others first and seeing others happy but it's hard for Y/n to find others who do the same for her.

"Love you and tell dad that I love him and goodnight."
"I will, Sweetie! Goodnight! Oh, Call us after meeting with Chan! We'd love to hear how he's been!"
"Of course mom. Love you!"

After Y/n hung up the phone she chuckled. She was happy to have a family like hers.