Prologue

A little girl, about eight years old, ran behind to a boy two years older than her.

They both had blonde hair, the girl's was cut short to her shoulders. The boy had a bowl cut. Both wore hoods to cover their hair though.

The boy had a black hoodie with painted-on white ribs that overlapped a green five.

The girl had a light purple hoodie that had purple flames that got darker the lower it went.

(For those who want to know, yes she has an Aphmau hoodie. Yes it's Aph's S6 hoodie. For those who don't, look up Aphmau hoodie. It's the purple one)

"Are you ok?" The boy asked the girl, she was holding onto his hand from behind.

"Y-Yeah. T-Teachers."

He looked up and Principal Daeva, the present Principal of Darkly's Boarding School for Bad Boys, approached them.

"Lloyd Garmadon. Lucinda Garmadon. You are both formally expelled from my school. I expect your rooms to be empty by dawn."

"What for?" Lloyd, the boy, demanded.

"For not upholding school expectations. You are not holding up our expectations of the children of the Dark Lord. You're too caring, too loyal, too kind." He spat. "Good bye." Daeva walked away.

"Come on." Lloyd huffed. He walked back to their dorm room, Lucinda at his heels.

They didn't exactly have much and what they did, they could fit in their hoodie pcockets. Lucinda put a stuffed tiger into her pocket.

"I'm ready, Lloyd." She looked up.

"Alright, let's go." Lucinda took his hand and they quickly left the school. They knew what happened when the kids that are expelled don't leave by morning. It's not pretty.

That night they sat in a hidden area of Jamanakai Village.

"What are we going to do?" Lucinda asked.

Lloyd answered pretty quickly. "We're going to prove them wrong. We're the son and daughter of Lord Garmadon! We're going to take over the world and get our Dad back. Make him proud." He grinned evilly. Well, as evil as a cute ten year old could.

Lucinda nodded. "Ok, can we sleep?"

His evil attempts disappeared and he nodded. "Sure, come on."

The next morning, they went behind the fountain in Jamanakai Village.

"Alright, I'm going to go get us some candy." Lloyd said, they were behind the fountain. "You stay right here, ok Lucy?"

She nodded.

"Good. You know what we're going to do?"

"We're going to take over the world and get Daddy back." She said, remembering their conversation of the night prior.

"Exactly. We can do it." She smiled and nodded and he began his evil laugh as he got closer to the corner.