Chapter | 04

Jungkook's pov

after the meeting was held and I was introduced to the four people who might get the job, I went to my office to grab my ipad so I can write notes if I need. I got my mother to look after the girls today as they both love her even yeona. I decided I'm firstly going to observe the modelling first, so I rush down the hallway towards the elevator and walk towards the modelling studio.

I walk in to see jimin on the couch writing notes, so I go sit next to him and say "how is he going"

"taehyung is alright a bit shaky as he doesn't have much confidence, he is getting his makeup done now," jimin says. I looked towards the makeup area to see taehyung sitting in the chair being all shy.

"wow! you look fantastic!" bogum says as taehyung walks towards the photographer

"stand right in front of the purple sign and we will go from there" bogum points toward the sign and taehyung follows his hand and walks towards the purple sign.

"Mr. Jeon is here to watch you model and to look at the pictures," bogum says as taehyung looks towards me, I could tell he was nervous as he looked away quickly.

"okay taehyung I want you to just stay there and act normal and start to pose whenever and we will capture some shots," bogum says as he walks behind the camera.

"okay, three two one," bogum says as he starts taking pictures.

everyone's gaze was on taheyung. jimin gets up and walks behind the camera and starts to pose. taehyung looks at him and smiles and copies his actions.

"awesome! taehyung perfect! keep it up!" bogum says clicking more photo's as jimin smiles widely

I stare at taehyung and write down some notes with my iPad

"awesome! now the last photo we need a sexy type pose" bogum says taehyung nods and poses.

"yes, taehyung! well done!"bogum says as he takes his last picture.

"everyone is free to go thank you! well done taehyung! jimin will take you for office work now" bogum says as taehyung nods and rushes towards the changing rooms to get out of the modelling clothes.

I continue to write some notes as I stay seated thinking hardly. bogum and jimin walk towards me and sit on the couch.

"how do you think he went?" I ask bogum who looks at me and smiles widely

"I think he has very well talent! and he just needs to loosen up a bit but it was his first time modelling so....." bogum says shrugging

"when can we see the pictures?" jimin asks

"we will have a meeting after today and we will show them," bogum says causing as i nod in reply.

"who will be there?" jimin asks as he grabs his note pad out

"the 4 trainee's, me, you, Mr. Jeon, jin," bogum says jimin nodding while writing this information down.

I decided it was time to go check on the other trainees to see how they were doing. I got up and walked out of the room and headed towards office work.

I walk towards the front desk to see jessica behind the desk looking at her phone while Jin was watching her intensely. I walk up to jin, as I was walking towards him,  he sees me and smiles "hey kook" jin says as his eyes look towards jessica.

"how's she going?" I ask

"she was doing okay but then she said she got bored and she has been on her phone for the past hour," jin says causing me to nod while I take notes on my iPad.

"It is time for everyone to shift so she is on modelling now, let me know how it goes," I say, jin nodding and going to jessica and moving her to the next stage.

just in time, I see taehyung and jimin walk into the hallway heading towards the front desk. I move towards one of the waiting chairs at the back and sit down pretending to use a newspaper just so I can see how he will handle this pressure.

taehyung was now walking through a hallway of bighit company with jimin who was talking about the modelling situation. "you did so well tae! the only tip I would give you is to maybe act a little more confident" jimin says

"I will try next time if I get the job," taehyung says giggling a little as they reach the front office

"now what you will need to do is when people come in you either ask if they have an appointment, if they need to book one or if they are lost," jimin says as he moves behind the desk to show taehyung the computer

"If you just open the folder it has bookings and how to book and the information you need," jimin says

"okay I think I got it!" taehyung says as jimin nods

"sweet, while I have to go on break but I will come to check on you soon! bye Tae" jimin says as he leaves to go to the staff room.

taehyung sits down on the comfortable chair and starts to get familiar with the system.

"hello" a lady said as she was standing in front of the massive desk

"hello! are you here for an appointment or wanting to book one?" taehyung asked smiling up at her

"I'm here to book an appointment," she says, taehyung nods and opens up the document on the computer

"would you like to fill out a slip and hand it back to me when you are done?" taehyung asks as the kind lady nods. taehyung grabs a sheet and pen and hands it to her "thank you" she says before sitting down on the seats.

the office phone started to ring, taehyung picks it up and says "hello this is the front office at bighit how may I help you?"

"ah yes I can do that for you, I need your name and what time and day you would like this appointment to be," taehyung says typing on the computer nodding

"and who will you like to see?" taehyung asks

"okay yess he has 3:00pm and 8:00am free? which one suits you best?" he asks again nodding at the other side of the phone

"sweet, so you have an appointment with seok-jin at 8:00am tomorrow?" taehyung clarifies

"yes awesome, have a nice day!" taehyung says before he ends the call and finishes typing up the booking.

jungkook looks at taehyung as he finished writing his notes.