21 - do it for me

*PLEAsE READ A/n*

I'm such a dumbass.

It's my fault Ashton's mad, all because I'm too nervous. He didn't text me after I hung up on him. I went to sleep and expected to wake up with a text from him. Maybe, one where he apologized for getting so angry with me. But there was nothing. And there wasn't anything the next day either.

It's been two days now and I'm scared to just text him. I don't feel like crying again and I'm positive that he would somehow find a way to make me.

That's how I realized that I'm the one who should be apologizing. I don't think I'm ready to stop talking to Ashton yet. If a damn nude will make him talk to me again, that's what he'll get.

You're probably thinking that this is an obvious case of peer pressure. Well, you're right. I feel pressured even though Ashton specifically told me that I shouldn't feel pressured.

So, I'm currently in the bathroom trying to figure this shit out. And by shit, I mean which angle my boobs look best from.

I take a picture and make sure you can't see my face in it. I really debated flipping him off in the picture. He sort of deserves it.

Me: hey Ashton

Me: please text me, I'm sorry

Ashton: hey babe

Me: I'm sorry that I got nervous, but why did you get so angry? You made me cry

Ashton: I guess I was just annoyed. I'm tired of waiting.

Ashton: I should've made flash cards for you when we facetimed

My mouth opens when I read the latest text. What a douchey thing to say. He doesn't even sound sorry for what he did. He's making jokes about the whole thing like he didn't do something wrong. It's pissing me the fuck off.

.

Me: well I have one if you want it

Ashton: you took a nude?

Me: yeah

Ashton: please give it to me baby :)

I didn't think I'd have trouble sending Ashton the picture. As soon as I grew enough courage to take it, I've been really excited to show him. I intended on sending it to him and then talking again. I want him to text me.

I love the feeling that he can give me just through a simple text.

But the way he's talking to me isn't comforting. I hate the way he put a damn smiley when he asked for it. Like, the lame ass face would somehow convince me to show him my body. I'm irritated, but the thought of him talking to me normally again drives me to send the picture.

I feel like I'm being used.

Ashton: Maddie? Are you gonna send it?

Me: here (image)

Ashton: thanks

Me: you're welcome?

Ashton: what?

Me: nothing, sorry

Me: soooo my birthday is next week!!

Ashton: and Christmasss!!

Me: how could I forget

Ashton: do you like quesadillas???

Me: um yeahhh hahaha